[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone rag on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: attila_cover.jpg (164 KB, 1600x929) Image search: [Google]
attila_cover.jpg
164 KB, 1600x929
Why does everyone rag on this game?
>>
Justified butthurt over DLC kiking overshadowing a good game.
>>
File: attila.png (116 KB, 307x217) Image search: [Google]
attila.png
116 KB, 307x217
no idea, its bretty gud
>>
>>333023756

Got it in the last humble bundle and I'm beyond pissed off with how they shunted half the game behind a paywall. I just wanted to play fucking Celts, man. I hear the gameplay's good though, so if you don't care and just want to play Rome or sumshit, then I doubt you'll have a problem with it.

At least I'm getting my money's worth out of Fall of the Samurai.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 208x243
>fix Rome II
>charge $60 for it
>>
playing as the horde is shit
starting off as a fuckhuge faction is shit
setting is shit
being able to raze settlements is fucking excellent
>>
It's great, poor people are ass blasted we don't live in a communist society.
>>
It's a good game but the DLC is atrocious.
>>
>>333029650
*amount of DLC

Some DLC like the empires of sand is pretty decent to be quite honest with you family member
>>
>>333026815
Rome 2 was fixed with the EE, you just had to wait a full year for it.

I literally have no sympathy for anyone thats going to buy Warhammer on release and expect it to be good.
>>
Is the map better than Shogun 2? A narrow island doesn't make for very tactical gameplay.
>>
>>333029961
No, it still takes place in Japan.
>>
>>333023756
Wanted to get it with the last HumbleBundle, but when I saw all the pricey DLC I didnt.
Still want to play it tho, but I guess Ill wait for a Edition with all the DLC in one pack for a lower price.
>>
the infertility or whatever is kind of shit. You're making like 20k coin, once the episode ends you're making -2k. Pretty bullshitty
>>
The corruption mechanic is terrible. Makes playing a large empire pointless and there's almost no way to reduce it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.