[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a thread about DDR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Can we have a thread about DDR?
>>
>>333022218
Is that what I think it is?
>>
>>333022218
>>333022824
I hate this board
>>
>>333022218
played for the first time in like 6 years the other day. holy damn does this game kill the calfs
>>
>>333022218
i was the first person to beat all the 9 footers on the 3rd/4th mix in my town back in the day...now i'm too out of shape and there's no machine within a couple hundred miles or so
>>
Sure if you want.
I haven't played it in fucking years, but I still have fond memories of playing it at a local arcade on Heavy mode back when I wasn't as fat as I am now and playing Stepmania.

I'm more into Bemani's other games now like IIDX and Pop'n. Reflec Beat, Jubeat, Sound Voltexes and BeatStream are cool too.
>>
File: 1429477292547.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1429477292547.gif
3 MB, 640x360
Smooth, OP.
>>
>>333022218
Is this Loss?
>>
What site do you guys use for Rhythm Game news and updates?

The only one I know is Zenius I Vanisher
>>
>>333024073
I use to use a forum called Outphase for Bemani/doujin game/music news, but the site's been down for months now.
>>
>>333022218
I want an original metal dance pad but I live in beaner country and they cost a fucking eye of the face.
>>
File: 1459491239015.jpg (14 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
1459491239015.jpg
14 KB, 320x246
>>333022218

I was never a good player but I want to start again. However it's depressing that I'm 30 and want to play this game.
>>
>>333024438
This is why I must get the dance pad. I can't go to an arcade anymore, they will see me as a pedo.
>>
>>333024157

Outphase was the shit.

Do you remember m-g-z?
>>
>tfw could never beat TEARS in Expert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmnTaf46VYU
>>
>>333024728
It was only recently when it started just not working due to a "database error", Outphase I mean. It's shit cause they were my main way of knowing when doujin music and stuff was leaked.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.