[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shit that bad smash players who think they're good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png (151 KB, 250x349) Image search: [Google]
Super_Smash_Bros_Melee_box_art.png
151 KB, 250x349
ITT: shit that bad smash players who think they're good say
>that's his best move
>he's not slow if you know what you're doing
>i play sheik
>fox's shine is so broken
>stop grabbing
>falcon's recovery isn't that bad
>spikes are so disrespect lol
>tier lists don't mean anything
>jigglypuff beats fox
>isai would be the best if he only tried
>project m isn't janky you just don't know the matchup
>final destination is the only fair stage
If you say/have said these, please delete yourself from your smash scene, most people in it are only tolerating you
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 958x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 958x749
>>333019179
>playing smash competitively instead of moving on to playing an actual fighting game
>>
>i play smash
If you say/have said this, please delete yourself from your planet, most people in it are only tolerating you
>>
>>333019931
>it's this meme again
at least we're not playing smash 4
>>
Once my friend bitched for doing spot dodges and turning it on him. And he was a decent player. Its like he'd never had that used against him.
>>
>falcon's

his name is falco jesus christ
>>
oh wow a smash player wants more restrictions, great fighting game guys.
>>
Fox's shine IS broken though. Doesn't mean it's some auto-win button, but a frame 1 move with that kind of utilit, AND it spikes.
>>
>>333019179
But anon, shine is broken. A jump cancelable move with the lowest possible startup that can be used for edgeguarding, combos, kill setups and in neutral should not exist.
>>
>>333019179
>Link, Zelda (fuck shiek) and Kirby god-tier
>>
>>333019179
What's a "bad smash player's" opinion on items?
>>
>>333020549
for fun
>>
>>333019179
>donkey kong's back air is objectively his best move
>without it he'd be useless
>yoshi and ganondorf are considered slow but can look like they're moving at mach speed when played correctly
>mewtwoking, one of the best smashers in history, has probably said many times in his life "i play sheik"
>people have probably told other people to stop grabbing as there are better setups
>falcon's recovery isn't that bad, most people will agree that he has the best recovery out of all the fastfallers
>spikes can be serious disrespect and are the most popular form of disrespect when you have 2+ stocks and your opponent has 1
>jigglypuff beats spacies pretty easily

so about 4 things on your list are legit
>>
Fox's shine is broken. Every single possible thing about it is amazing.
It has an iframe.
What the fuck.
>>
>>333020994
>best recovery out of all the fastfallers
nigger are you literally on crack did you just up and forget about the space animals
none of your other shit makes sense either
>there is no 'best move' there are only moves that are good in certain situations
>yoshi and ganon are slow, no matter how much you cancel stuff their frame data is shit
>spikes aren't disrespect they're just a move that sends people downwards, disrespect is something like a walljump falcon punch
>this is opinion but it's super hard for jigglypuff to beat a fox that isn't retarded
>>
>ah I didn't DI that! (doesn't know what optimal DI is)
>come on do the getup attack!
>your shield comes out so fast it's not fair
>that should be fixed
>(after down smashing 3x in a row) I knew you were going to be there so I kept doing that
>(after getting knocked off and shinespiked) I really shouldn't have let that happen
>(after getting combo'ed to fuck) I can't believe I let that happen, I suck
>(I pick falcon) immediately picks sheik and goes to dreamland
>I'm just not playing fast enough
>(wins a game after 40 minutes) ok let's stop playing

Yes this is all real and coming from one person
>>
>>333021235
>YFW marth's upb has an iframe too
>and luigi's
>and falco's feet during dsmash
wew so broken
>>
File: 20FF.jpg (39 KB, 590x481) Image search: [Google]
20FF.jpg
39 KB, 590x481
>>
>>333021365
Falco's recovery is worse than caps, fox's is far better though
>>
>>333020994
>spikes can be serious disrespect and are the most popular form of disrespect when you have 2+ stocks and your opponent has 1

That's called playing smartly. Potentially sacrificing your stock to end your opponents in a 2-1 scenario isn't disrespectful in the slightest. Fuck, you sound like those people who think any button Ganondorf presses is disrespect
>>
>>333021375
To be fair, if you're playing falco during "I can't beliebe I let that happen, I suck" and he fucked up his smash DI, that's totally legit. Also if he hit you with one or more of the downsmashes that's legit too. The rest though...
>>
>any low tier can be viable, people just haven't explored the character enough
>>
>>333020265
It spiking doesn't mean it's broken.if you're not downright retarded in your recovery it rarely sees use. Don't hold right/left as far as you can when recovering and fox can't reach you. Simple.
>>
>>333022659
It's any character, just the go to statement. He doesn't smash DI.
Also it's sheiks down smash. Literally hear just clickclickclickclick spamming it as fast as possible then rages when I roll behind it or move in and up smash
>>
>>333021638
Falco's recovery is a lot better than falcon's.
>super fast side-b
>firefalcon for mixup angles
Vs
>incredibly stiff up-b with no hitbox and has about the same height as falco's
Falcon's recovery is one of the worst in the game.
>>
File: 1457425096299.jpg (83 KB, 628x987) Image search: [Google]
1457425096299.jpg
83 KB, 628x987
>>333019179
I don't think anyone is broken but playing against Ice Climbers/Samus is boring and not fun.
>>
>>333023278
I like playing against both, but I main peach so my opinion on vs ICs sort of doesn't count.
>>
>>333022162
sacrificing your stock to do a ganon down+b is literally the definition of disrespect shut the fuck up
>>
>>333021365
>their frame data is shit

looks like you forgot something on your list of "things bad smashers say"
>>
>play with "that guy" who blames his losses on everything but himself
>claims his controller is broken, grabs mine out of my hands and gives me his
>curb stomp him anyway
>>
File: 1302227938448.jpg (42 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
1302227938448.jpg
42 KB, 416x431
>>333019179
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.