[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you continue to up your damage output in NG+2 and beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
How do you continue to up your damage output in NG+2 and beyond if all skills pretty much max out at 50?
>>
You git gudder
>>
>>333017340
Grind chalice dungeons for high tier gems.
>>
>>333017419
I guess I'm just wondering how NG+7 isn't a colossal slog since all enemies have enough health to take like 15 hits, even with maxed stats and weapons.
>>
I started Bloodborne recently and I'm doing quality right now so I can use all the weapons. My str/skill are both at 25, which I heard is the soft cap. What should I start putting my points into now?
>>
You find 27%+ atk blood gems
>>
>>333017758
Bloodtinge needs to get to 18, and Arcane needs to get to 20 before you can equip every weapon, I think.
>>
>>333017758
>being jack of all trades instead of focusing on one or two things
Enjoy getting steamrolled in NG+
>>
>>333017782
>>333017537
God, I really hate Chalice dungeons.

The only trophy I still need is defeating Queen Yharnam, but I just can't bring myself to get through all of that bullshit.

The repeated use of room layouts, recycled bosses, and identical get-to-lever-then-get-to boss objective is so goddamned boring.
>>
>>333018279
It's my first run of the game and I went into it mostly blind to stat related things.
What would you recommend I focus on if my two main weapons are the saw spear and stake driver.
>>
>>333017758
Most people like to suggest quitting endurance at 20, but aside from that just dump it all into vitality.
>>
File: 1451711895303.jpg (698 KB, 1289x1407) Image search: [Google]
1451711895303.jpg
698 KB, 1289x1407
>>333017340
You make the best build and let it carry you through NG+7.
>>
>>333018476
I'd recommend you continue going in blind and don't tarnish your first run.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.