[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Endless Legend Shifters System Requirements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
http://www.poststupid.com/endless-legend-shifters-system-requirements/
>>
>>333009748
more like endless shitters lmao
>>
>>333009748
What's your point here? Is there a significant different for the base game?
>>
civ V is the only grand strategy game I need to be honest
>>
>>333010549
Civ V isn't Grand Strategy, anon. It's 4X.

Also, have you tried the Community Patch Project?
>>
>>333009748
Pretty hype for this
>>
>>333010532
I think it adds a new factions, tho changes are always good
>>
>>333014542
From what I've read it adds a new faction, new systems for the summer/winter events, a new resource, a new resource use system and I think a couple balance things.
>>
I'll wait until its 75% off. I like Endless Legend, but its expansions have been hit or miss. One of them was literally just a new faction.
>>
>>333015202
As much as I like the new faction, I agree it was a little over priced for just one major change.
>>
>>333015350
new faction, espionage, and much needed nerfs to diplomacy victory
>>
>>333015658
also guardian slayers
>>
>>333015658
>>333015757
This. I think some people forget what the DLCs have added to help the game. That might be from people coming into the game after them though. One of the reasons I'm looking forward to this so much personally.
>>
>>333015658
>much needed nerfs to diplomacy victory

This should come in the form of a free patch, not a retail expansion
>>
>>333015037
The game just severely lacks unit variety. "More than 3 unit types" update when?
>>
>>333016060
thats true
>>
File: 1445488965592.png (323 KB, 682x1144) Image search: [Google]
1445488965592.png
323 KB, 682x1144
this is an actual astroturfing thread
>>
>>333015658

What's broken about Diplomacy? In my experience, it takes the longest to win by Diplomacy. Though the option to never be at war could be abused, it tends to come after the point where I have an army (age IV).
>>
File: implying.png (990 KB, 1103x732) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
990 KB, 1103x732
>shills don't come here, they said
>>
>>333016067
I agree another unit type would be nice, but I prefer their system of "units have their uses" to more variety. Granted some factions do it better than others, but as a general concept I'm more fond of it despite the downside.
>>
>>333009748
I have higher hopes for this than I do for endless space 2. I love the world of the Endless games but I have to say that Endless Legend is way better designed than Endless Space. A good 4x with a lot of neat features versus the slowest game of rock paper scissors IN SPACE ever. It actually disappointing because of the two I always get excited to play endless space and then feel let down, but the opposite is true of endless legend.
>>
>>333016331

>daily FFXV and Harvest Moon Valley threads
We know shills are here.
>>
Did they fix the combat yet?
>>
>>333016189
before shadows, diplomacy victory is confirmed as soon as you hit about 30k-40k influence, (assuming you've been at peace/alliance the whole game)
then you use those influence points to spam compliments
you receive diplo points based on how much influence you spend

after shadows, compliments no longer give you diplo points
>>
>>333015757
This was needed

>>333016331
Some people might just be...excited to see the game they like updated?
>>
File: what.png (554 KB, 1841x926) Image search: [Google]
what.png
554 KB, 1841x926
>>333016462
I'm not sure if he's shilling the game or the site

like, what the actual fuck is this?
>>
>>333016513
basically, the other civs must accept your contract for you to gain diplo points from them
>>
>>333016513
Holy shit glad they fixed that.
>>
>>333016450
Hoping they change the combat system for Endless Space 2. It doesn't have to be like EL's, but fuck the Rock Paper Scissors guessing game crap.
>>
>>333015037
that's everything I could have hoped for
>>
>>333016513

Oh, that must be why it was taking forever. Since I was playing with the Shadows expansion.

Guess its back to my Wind Walker expansion victories. Though I still say that supremacy is the easiest victory type. Since the computer just looks for any chance to attack you, you end up building an army either way. And if you have a large enough army to defend, you can also just take over the enemy anyway.

Plus, that fucking Vaulters Quest that always makes you take over an enemy city. Who came up with that shit? if I'm going for a quest victory, I'm trying to AVOID war. Yet you make me do it anyway.
>>
>>333016450

I really want a new game like Star Wars Rebellion. But without the horrid UI and true turn based. I tried both Endless Space and Galactic Civilization II, but they had their own problems.

Hopefully Endless Space 2 can do better.
>>
Did they ever fix that bug where you get an endless end turn and the game's just stuck there?
>>
>>333016917
diplomacy victory is based on when you accrue a certain amount of diplomacy points
you gain points every turn for every civ you arent at war with, gaining more points for peace, and even more for alliance
you also gain diplo points for making deals with other civs, based on the amount of influence spent on the deal
>>
>>333016450
I like Endless Space and it's combat.
>>
>>333017057
Maybe? I've never had that bug and I've got 125 hours in game
>>
>>333017057
Had this bug in multiplayer, switching hosts seemed to fix it.
>>
File: happy nee-san.jpg (50 KB, 386x445) Image search: [Google]
happy nee-san.jpg
50 KB, 386x445
>>333009748
Awesome, always good to have more endless legend content
Got like close to 700 hours in it now
>>
anyone get the bug where no matter who completes the guardian slayer quest, the host is the one that receives the scyther unit
>>
>>333017312
It's happened to me on three different occasions. reloading to an earlier save solves nothing, as the game will still get stuck on the exact turn it did before. I googled it and a few other people were having the same issue, and there was never a response on the matter, nor was it mentioned in any patch (that I know of).
>>
>>333017103

I know how it works as I have won a game like that. Just saying, I usually reach a science or economic victory before a diplomacy one. And now I know why. Because Forced Alliance doesn't give you as much diplomacy points after the Shadows expansion.
>>
>>333016723
If try to change the combat system and maintain ship customization I don't see how they can avoid making it just endless legend in space. Also the worst part of the RPS was the time and expense put into building a fleet.
>you built a cheap fleet?
>well the enemy's strength is the thing you have hardly any defense for so they win
>don't worry though all the enemy will do now is go marauding through your territory
>you built an expensive fleet?
>well the enemy's strength is the thing you have hardly any defense for so you are battered but win
>now try to hold the line while you raise some cheap fleets built to counter the enemy's designs, and hope they don't change their strategy
>>
I don't have all expansions, but did they ever rebalanced heroes stats? I mean, you always had to buy bug or twilek heroes because of their ridiculous production/food bonuses.
>>
>An actual Endless thread on /v/ that isn't shitposting or only two posts
It's a miracle.

>>333017482
I get that too. In the one I get both players can build it, but the host gets the starting units.
>>
>>333017995

Well if you play Broken Lords, Cultists or Shadow, stuff like food and science bonuses don't do anything. But generally, yes. For most races, its better to have heroes in a city. This is why I think Wind Walkers is the most overpowered, since you can just expand endlessly and spend gold on heroes. Then if anyone attacks you, you just have tons of cheap archers and a hero in every city.
>>
>>333018271
Never played Cultists, because how the fuck do you play with one city only? Also, I only play single player so AI will kill off those monster dens that I think Cultists need.
>>
>>333018589

Cultists are about rushing people with armies early. They're basically like playing Venice, Germany and the Huns in Civ V. You want to win by turn 100-125.
>>
>>333018271
Every race is kinda op in their own way.
>teleporting armies around as the vaulters
>fucking everything with merc armies as the roving clans
>>
>>333018714
I don't like rushing in building games, but Cultists do look cool as fuck. Damn.
>>
>>333018589
Cultist is great if you like doing quests. Yes, you only get one city, but you also get all the strategic/luxury resources of regions that you have the monster faction under your control. As a person who sucks at 4X, I find them easier to play.
>>
>>333018589

One city may seem like a weakness. But n a game like Endless Legend, limiting yourself to one city actually makes building things faster. Since there's so many damn buildings in the game. By age II, you're science is already 10 techs ahead of the buildings you have queued. Cultists can just put all their production into making buildings, then get free armies through conversion.

But you do need to take over enemies by Act III or so.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.