[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killer Instinct
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
All of the top players are in Gold now, and I am just getting my shit pushed in.

How are you adapting to the new rankings

Also Kim Wu best girl
>>
>>333009227
Is season 3 worth getting? I'm on the fence about it.
>>
>>333009612
Honestly you're just paying for the characters. Stages, Balance changes, etc are all free. Arbiter, Rash and Wu are super fun.
>>
>>333009791
how much is season 3 and how many characters do we get this time around?
>>
KIM WU IS SHIT

SHIT
H
I
T

BOTTOM 3 ;_;
>>
>>333010007
$20, 8 characters, Shadow Lords mode (Basically SFA3's World Tour mode + XCOM), new MP mode etc. Might get one bonus character.
>>
>>333009227
I just upgraded to windows 10 on another notebook of mine. Where can i get the game? how is the player base. IS the game hard to learn?
>>
Kim Wu gets raped by Rash.

>swing into kick

Epic.
>>
>>333009227
By not playing in them. Ranked play in any game stresses me the fuck out. Nerves get to me, I start playing worse, then I start cursing myself for not playing better, then I get really mad about it.

It's just a cycle I don't want to start.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 370x370
>>333010293
Maybe you're just trash
>>
>>333010251
Windows 10 Store. Playerbase is still healthy considering you play with two communities -- PC and Xboners. Not too hard to learn, just use the tutorial and combo assist.
>>
>>333010404
I'm definitely not good, but I wouldn't call myself trash. I'm just way too deep in my own head to get into someone else's.
>>
>>333010168
Sounds good how many characters on day one ?
>>
>>333010576
That sounds like a personal problem yeah.
>>333010626
4 at launch.
>>
>>333010626
Four if you only buy Season 3. You're better off buying the Supreme Edition, which includes all the S1-S3 characters, so 21 right now. It's $50 for that, bringing the average price of a character to $2.
>>
>>333010780
Anything else I should know before I download season 3?
>>333010823
I already have season 1 and 2 anon.
>>
>>333010942
Oh, well you never said that.

If you're in the mood to splurge, get the Ultra edition of S3. Comes with 18000 free KI gold, and a lifetime XP booster. $40 instead of 20, and I believe you get earlier access to the new characters.
>>
>>333011087
Cool I might just get that , one last question. Do the Alternate costumes come included or are they sold separately? I bought season2 ages ago and don't remember if they are included.
>>
>>333011529
The retros? I believe you have to buy them separate. They do come with the Ultra edition, though, all colors unlocked. You have to unlock colors on the main costumes through experience, which the booster helps with quite a bit.
>>
>>333011732
Thanks anon you've been really helpful , I'm going to go check out all the details before I download S3 , thanks for everything.
>>
I wish you could test characters. I know I won't play the whole cast, but spending 5 dollars on a chance seems really fucking stupid.
>>
>>333012473
yeah that would be a good idea
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.