[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Blood Money, and was blown away how fucking good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 392495-hitman-blood-money.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
392495-hitman-blood-money.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1200
Just finished Blood Money, and was blown away how fucking good it was.
Are the other hitman games equal in quality?
>>
No.
>>
SA and Contracts are great
>>
>>333006620
no. in my opinion blood money is best. contracts is second place. haven't played the new hitman.
>>
>>333006620
Depends.

The older hitman games aren't quite like Blood Money gameplay wise, but they still are good.

This new is more like Blood money, but there's still only one level released.
>>
Blood Money is my favorite game of all time, and i fell for the latest Hitman.

Don't do it. It's piecemeal bullshit. Waste of fucking money, and everything is already being delayed.

Serves me right for guying into what is essentially an early access title.
>>
>>333007858
I liked Silent Assassin better than contracts to be honest
>>
File: hitman.jpg (508 KB, 600x3195) Image search: [Google]
hitman.jpg
508 KB, 600x3195
>>333006620
You played the best first, although if you haven't tried some of the high tier older ones you should give them a spin even though they're somewhat different gameplay and obviously look more dated.
>>
>>333006620
No. Absolution is pretty good though.
>>
First level of the new hitman game indicates that it might be about on par with BM. I wouldn't recommend buying it now though because it's being released episodically and there's no option to buy each episode individually, only the first episode can be bought on its own.
>>
>>333006620
Hitman (2016)
>>
>>333007959
How much is 15$ worth to you? You can pretty easily get 20 hours of content out of the initial release just by trying out different shit and experimenting.
>>
>>333008694
Code name 47 and silent assassin are not worth playing.
>>
File: Till_death_do_us_part.png (232 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
Till_death_do_us_part.png
232 KB, 437x437
I have a Blood Money challenge for /v/, I'm not sure if it can be pulled off without witnesses but I'm still trying it out.

>the level is Till Death Do Us Part
>knock out Pappy
>drag his unconscious body to the attic
>ring the wedding bell to initiate the wedding
>take the elephant rifle from Pappy's room
>snipe Buddy from the attic
>kill Pappy with his own six shooter
>escape

The idea is to make it look like Pappy killed Buddy, then took his own life.
>>
The newest Hitman is, however I wouldnt bother getting it before its completely done. I bought it and I'm STILL waiting for the next fucking "episode".

This was a bad move and Hitman is probably dead forever now. The quality of the game is top notch though, so if you cant wait I recommend pirating it.
>>
https://thekotti.github.io/roulette.html
>>
>>333016054
>initiate the wedding or wait for it*
>>
Blood Money Was My Fave As The Entire Series Is Concerned But Absolution Is Decent Like Story Not As Epic But Gameplay Is Great.
>>
>>333017042

Never post again
>>
File: 1456378224821.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1456378224821.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>333016054
I've done this.
I've done a lot of things in that game.

That little shack near the beginning with the sleepy guest? I like to take a rife and pistol to that place, kill the sleeper, then bait the rednecks into rushing at me, guns blazing. When killed on the little bridge to the shack, they will often go flying into the air, it's fucking hilarious.

Then, when everyone that is armed is dead, I take all the guns so no one can arm themselves, I go to the kitchen to retrieve the knife, and I murder everyone else left standing, usually by backstabbing them repeatedly and slitting throats.

I've figured out how to do this on every level with at least one knife. I've massacred everyone I can, first eliminating guards, then being a brutal killing machine with a knife. Better when I just shoot the men, put on a mask, and slash the females. mfw I am become the horror flick.

I love this game so much.
>>
>>333016359
thanks for still sharing the link to this

I don't think it's quite perfect and could use a fork, or a plain rewrite by somebody else, with some extra features
>choose between randomizing everything or setting certain restrictions manually
>add extra targets from around the level
>share challenges as minified URLs or have some "export image" button
>>
>>333017529
>>
>>333017250
Whoa there are you trying to talk to my wife's son
>>
File: waiting.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
waiting.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>333016054
about to take the shot, I'm counting on the guards to come from only one of the two staircases otherwise I need to rerun and try a distraction of some kind
>>
>>333006620
Absolution
>>
>>333018242
As soon as I shot Buddy, I got full alert right away, how does every hick in the level know you're the one who took the shot?
>>
>>333007959
i don't feel like i wasted the $15 and i'm a total kike when it comes to money. i'm still butt hurt about wasting $20 on keys to open cases in csgo about a year ago
>>
>>333017250
Oh Me Oh My I'm Just Sayin Blood Money Tickled My Cockles And Absolution Merely Satisfied My Lust For Killing Every Mother Fucker That Stood Between Me And My Objective. That's All My Dudes #ApologeticBackFlip~
>>
>>333017529
I enjoy doing that too.

One of my favourite things in Blood Money and in the latest game is going lazy stealth. When I get caught I murder everyone. It's fun.

I'm a fucking Hitman slave though. I enjoyed Absolution even while being explicitly aware and vocal about its flaws. I hate that game but sunk over 100 hours into it
>>
>>333017529
you should try fiber wiring every guard on that level without getting detected. that's a real challenge
>>
>>333006620
I don't fucking understand how anybody thinks that BM is even close to as good as contracts, even playing them back to back for the first time, now.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.