[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 256x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 256x255
What went right?
>>
the cutscenes were pretty neat at the time
>>
for its time, basically everything

but "its time" is when 90% of modern /v/ was born rofl why the fuck am i still here when tumblr is crawling with 7/10 fujoshi bitches who'd fucking love me

peace
>>
>>333002629
It happened to be the first FF on Playstation, so it was every babby's first RPG

If it was FF8 was the first FF released on Playstation we'd all be praising that and seeing a remake of it instead
>>
Tifa
>>
>>333002629
It's a good fucking game. It's arguably great. Not even in a "for its time" way, it holds up today.
Fuck contrarians.
>>
File: 1157.gif (2 MB, 188x264) Image search: [Google]
1157.gif
2 MB, 188x264
>>333002842
Godspeed anon.
>>
File: 55850886_p0.png (1 MB, 1253x1770) Image search: [Google]
55850886_p0.png
1 MB, 1253x1770
>>333002881
>>
>>333002857
I played ff9 before ff7, and think both are best
>>
The only shitty part is the translation. The blocky models take some getting used to but they fit the wackier scenes. Fuck knows if the ULTRA HD remake models will fit the mood.

That and I personally don't like ATB, too simplistic. VII's battle system is still leagues better than VIII's (too broken) and IX's (too slow), though.
>>
>>333002629
Marketing.
>>
>>333002629
The music is so important for this game's popularity. The music and visuals were, for the first time in the series, good enough to create real emotional impact in the story.
>>
It started the death of a mediocre franchise?
>>
>>333002629

Ive been considering buying the PS4 remake since I never got around to owning a N64 as a kid. Will it be worth it?
>>
Cool setting, characters, not-that-bad plot. Other than that it was incredibly average
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.