[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got a new 3d ds w/ animal crossing new leaf and am bored of shaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: we made it.jpg (47 KB, 397x426) Image search: [Google]
we made it.jpg
47 KB, 397x426
got a new 3d ds w/ animal crossing new leaf and am bored of shaking trees. what game can i get to be satisfied with my 3d ds purchase?
>>
>>333000208
None. It's an useless console. Get a PC instead
>>
>>333000325
i have a pc and ps4... got a 3ds so i can game when i have to go outside or lay in bed
>>
sweet bros thanks
>>
Should have gotten a vita op.
3DS only has animal crossing and if that's not doing it for you nothing will.
>>
>>333001426
what does vita have
>>
The only advice you get nowadays is from peasants telling you to hack it and retarded shitposters like >>333001426
>>
>>333001472
Lots of good games and weeb games if you're open to playing outside your comfort zone. Plus remote play since you have a PS4.
>>333001520
I'm not a shitposter I have both handhelds and I hate my 3DS I sold every game I had for it but 4 and I haven't touched it in well over a year.
>>
so lemme get this straight
*smacks lips*
You think I'm trying to.. wait hol on
*eats fried chicken*
you think I'm tryna play you?
*laughs obnoxiously and bucks off a couple shots while yelling bumbaceit and bumbaclat*
yo man you thought nah chill.
>>
literally no games for this thing then? i got new super mario 2 and link between worlds but i want a pokemon or some game that will keep me into it. what is the best pokemon then?
>>
>>333000208
Hyrule Warriors Legends is pretty fun. Xenoblade Chronicles as well is excellent.
>>
>>333002074
some people like B/W, I prefer you play anything other than Pokemon but if you have to just go for Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Impossible to dislike.
>>
>>333000208
CFW that shit and go nuts.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.