[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whyat the fuck do these guys even do anymore? they are both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: tastosis[1].jpg (81 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
tastosis[1].jpg
81 KB, 640x427
whyat the fuck do these guys even do anymore?

they are both in their 30's, literally dropped out of college to become casters and now their game is completely dead.

is there a bigger disappointment than tastosis?
>>
>their game
there are other games
>>
>>332990909
who? why do you think i would know who these people are?
>>
>>332990909
Artosis made a few dollareydoos from casting Hearthstone, I think he is raising his child now.

Dunno where tasteless is.
>>
>>332991151
they will never find a job casting other games unless you count hearthstone which is honestly on par with golf sportcasting.

>>332991195
5 years ago they were literally the superstars of the esports scene and probably were the catalyst for esports' popularity today.

now they are nothing.
>>
>>332990909
I think tasteless is casting DOTA/LeL.
I remember seeing him as a guest in some streams recently.
>>
File: boxer.jpg (173 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
boxer.jpg
173 KB, 333x500
>>332991386
>5 years ago they were literally the superstars of the esports scene and probably were the catalyst for esports' popularity today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH
>>
>there are people who give a shit about ShitCraft 2

have fun with that carpal tunnel lmoa
>>
>>332991386
>5 years ago they were literally the superstars of the esports scene and probably were the catalyst for esports' popularity today.
Nigger do you even Boxer?
They were big and being generous they had some influence in US Esports but the big guy was Boxer.
>>
>>332991695
you honestly think people watched code s starcraft 2 games to watch the koreans play PvP mirror matches?

no, tastosis were paramount to esports success because their banter basically provided surrogate friendship for most of the foreveralones that coincidentally helped justin.tv and then twitch.tv get on the proverbial map.

tastosis grandfathered professional esports in america and as such they are rightly the superstars of the esports scene in 2011
>>
>>332991678
he's been guest hosting a lot of different things, even street fighter. The West doesn't want him anymore since he's been spouting SE Asian commie shit.
>>
>>332991386
>now they are nothing.
How true is this? I remember them being everywhere early SC2 before I got bored fucking stiff of watching it.
>>
>>332991998
>The West doesn't want him anymore since he's been spouting SE Asian commie shit.
What?
Got a video or some example?
>>
>>332992243
>I remember them being everywhere

literally everywhere. they fell off harder than brendan frasier.
>>
>>332991952
Early GSL was on Gom.tv though. It only moved to twitch after like 2 years.

I still remember how hard it was to watch Broodwar live. Fucking 240p restreams, or even 140p vods. Most of it not even casted in english.
>>
>>332992813
pretty sure it was justin.tv -> gom

i dont think they ever moved to twitch.tv except for the big events like blizzcon
>>
Tasteless already cast LoL in the past, and expressed interest in Hearthstone which Artosis also cast. Then there's BW casting.

As long as e-sports are a thing they'll be fine.
>>
Artosis casts Heroes of the Storm.

He's not very good.
>>
>>332992951
I watched the first 5 seasons of GSL, you had to watch it through Gom player, or watch a restream. Justin.tv turned into twitch before GSL switched, even then they had stupid payments. Afreeca buying GSL was the best thing to happen.
>>
>>332993340
im not surprised. since the beginning of sc2 casting artosis has basically piggybacked off of tasteless's charisma
>>
>>332991195
how new
>>
File: 1459623177731.jpg (64 KB, 960x578) Image search: [Google]
1459623177731.jpg
64 KB, 960x578
I kinda feel bad for them. Their friendship deserves more.
>>
>>332994169
you know they secretly hate each other right?

well atleast artosis is really resentful of tasteless.

im sure tasteless just feels guilty and lets artosis get away with it since he knocked some bitch up and is on the hook for the next 18 years
>>
>>332993815
He doesn't even have the advantage he had in SC2, which is game knowledge.
>>
>>332990909
Pretty sure Tasteless used to do voice acting work too. They're not incapable of getting other jobs.
>>
>>332994584
Lies. They love eachother.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.