[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was told the only way to play on PC was to emulate the PSP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: aot4.jpg (119 KB, 630x326) Image search: [Google]
aot4.jpg
119 KB, 630x326
I was told the only way to play on PC was to emulate the PSP version, can anon confirm?
>>
You could try buying a gun and shooting yourself with it?
>>
>>332985143
Considering the other games are for platforms with no to little emulation, yes. Only that version
>>
>>332985273
This faggot took the time to be edgy, here's your (You)
>>
>>332985143
Those games suck, why would you want to play it in the first place?
>>
>>332986443
OP asked for confirmation, not your opinion :^)
>>
>>332986706
Welcome to public image boards, you fucking moron.
>>
>>332986895
Whoa buddy, let me untip that fedora and blunt that edge.

>Go outside to buy food
>Get robbed
>Hey, I just wanted to buy food, why'd you be an asshole and steal from me?
>WELCOME OUTSIDE YOU FUCKING MORON!

You're all that's wrong with the world you bastard.
>>
>>332987031
You don't know what edgy means and that's false equivalence.
You're retarded, kill yourself.
>>
>>332988004
No it's not, an asshole is an asshole no matter the social space. And I'm not retarded, and I won't kill myself. Now what?
>>
>>332987031
>conflating a violent crime with someone saying the mean words on the internet

suck my dick nigger
>>
>>332988134
You're trying to say its the same thing just because these are both public spaces. You don't even understand why you're wrong. Go back to rebbit then, you underage faggot.
>>
OP shitting all over his own thread
>>
ooof... not your best, OP.
>>
File: 930.0x524.0.jpg (91 KB, 930x524) Image search: [Google]
930.0x524.0.jpg
91 KB, 930x524
>>332989385
>>332990319
Are you two cunts trying to troll me off?

This is my second post, and I'm still waiting for confirmation or emulator recommendation..
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.