[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paper Mario color splash!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
I love how nintendo simply KNOWS what their fans want.
These past 8 years, they've been giving us masterpiece after masterpiece.
God bless.
The only ones remaining that didn't went full 3rd party dudebro machines.
>>
File: Super Paper Mario Blank Page.gif (237 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
Super Paper Mario Blank Page.gif
237 KB, 250x164
>>332976721

Well I want to play it.
>>
File: 1452752566126.jpg (18 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
1452752566126.jpg
18 KB, 480x385
>>332976995
>PM and TTYD had good gameplay
>SPM had good story
>SS and all future paper mario games have neither
>>
>>332976721
Has any other company ever missed the point of what people liked about a game franchise this hard?
>>
File: 1496979288285.png (1 MB, 1197x1058) Image search: [Google]
1496979288285.png
1 MB, 1197x1058
>>332977507
We almost had some good gameplay again, it wasn't meant to be though.
>>
>>332977525
Nintendo outdo themselves with every modern installment in X franchise.
>>
>>332977853
>We were going to have a chain chomp ally
That alone would have made it worth.
>>
>>332977853
I love people shilling this image as if it was any different. Battling was exactly the same. You still needed stickers to attack. They removed partners because they conflicted with that.
>>
What other games are out there that have gorgeous visuals but utterly shit everwhere else?
>>
>>332979928
crysis?
>>
>>332979312
I said some good gameplay, I know the sticker mechanic was still there but the chain chomp partner is still better than what we got. Also there is the card place & King Mole boss which is more interesting. I wish we had a beta leak of some form so we could see how it would've played better, at least to let us know if you can choose who to attack first instead of it being the first opponent.
>>
>>332980109
>I know the sticker mechanic was still there but the chain chomp partner is still better than what we got.

You're only saying that because it's familiar.

SS had a billion problems, and partners would have solved none of them.
>>
>>332979928
Bioshock Infinite?
>>
>>332980896
I never said it would've solved any of SS's issues it just worked in the past and it's something most of us want/wanted so I and I'm pretty sure a lot of others would've liked it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.