[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I made a thread about Chun-Li being hard to play.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1943143-chun_li.jpg (166 KB, 1579x1920) Image search: [Google]
1943143-chun_li.jpg
166 KB, 1579x1920
Yesterday I made a thread about Chun-Li being hard to play.

I'd like to reiterate by actually stating that she is by far the hardest characte to play in this game.

Sure she is top tier as far as I'm concerned but you, you bunch ofgay ass scrubs and shotofags alike have no fucking idea how much it takes to do "well" with Chun-Li.
Absolutely no mistake is allowed with her, a 100% footsies character with an arsenal of mostly unsafe normals and totally unsafe specials.
Anything you do, you have to commit.
Its like you guys don't realize that while all of you punish DP with easy as fuck cc into target combos or target combos+grab or rushdown specials chunners is the only character who has to rely on frame links combos.

Can you imagine that even though you punish a DP move with your cc move he can at any time just mash it again if by mistake(very easy mistake) you miss the frame link?

Sorry but no, you can't "mash" your frame links, most of you play a character that doesn't need them so shut your bitch mouth please.
They are just as easy to miss as before only you don't need plinking anymore to input them.

Then come the on ground footsies, the exchanges that need a complete character knowledge in order for you to simply advance and punish zoningfags and gief mashing lows all day waiting to do that command grab after an AA move.

Why do you guys who don't even play her assume that she isn't the hardest execution wise? Stop playing characters that were made for scrubs necalli, cammy, ryu,... All these were made for cheap and lazy ass niggers with no dedication or good basics.
>>
File: xvs_portraitzangief.gif (7 KB, 205x214) Image search: [Google]
xvs_portraitzangief.gif
7 KB, 205x214
>>332974618
But the hardest character to play is Gief because he actually needs to work for neutral and has a shitty SPD.
>>
git gud
>>
Chun-Li makes me hard.
>>
>>332974618
I'd agree with you if she didn't have a dive kick in SF5.

From a pure fundamentals point of view, she's one of the more difficult characters to play. She has to be completely honest.

Air LL should never have been a thing.
>>
>>332975442
Most scrubs just like to tell me a lot about her "safe" air legs when I say that all her specials are unsafe.

This is probably the worst special in the game yet they like to remind you that " it is a safe move".

Air legs can get punishe with any aa move, its only good against people who you know will just block.
>>
>>332975127
Gief is hard but I wouldn't say the commitment is as prevalent as with chunners.
>>
>>332976726
>Air legs can get punishe with any aa move
No they can't.
Most normals just straight up lose to IAL and you gotta be prepared if you're gonna DP that shit.

>Oh no I have to hitconfirm
>This is the most high execution character in the game!
>>
>>332976885
The commitment of press cr.mk and do instant air legs.
Chun's EZ mode as fuck if you're competent at fighting games.
>>
>>332976946
Dude just go in training mode and set your ken dummy doing a crouch hp.
See if it doesnt work.
You imbecile.

>>332977078
>scrubs still getting hit by the sloppy air legs because they mash all the time
>I get shit on by chun-li players because they are good at the game and they don't mash

>chun is ez as fuck
>>
>>332977620
Jab, jab IAL.
Such an amazingly complex and deep strategy.

Shit's SFIV divekick levels of retarded.

>>332977620
>Most
You seem to forget most characters dont have a shoto style cr.fierce.
As expected of a Chun player.

Chun's autofootsies as fuck, even that retard Nash has to work harder in neutral than Chun.
>>
>>332978057
How the fuck is chuns autofootsies are you crazy retarded or something? Its clear you have never ever picked the character and get so much bodied by competent players for being an average ken masher.

My point still stands idiot AA move do work against it.

Most character have that fierce move, gief has it, karin has it.
And if they dont, they have a DP move.
Guess which character is the only character who doesn't have neither?

You fucking scrub.
>>
>>332975127

I'd trade his shitty vskill for a greenhand.
>>
File: 1455568699002.jpg (123 KB, 280x326) Image search: [Google]
1455568699002.jpg
123 KB, 280x326
>>332978547
How is Chun NOT autofootsies?
Bitch has gigantic hitboxes and insane range as well as a normal for LITERALLY every situation. She's fast as shit, can apply amazing pressure and if Chun doesnt want to let you in, you're not getting in.

Both Gief and Karin cr.fierce are way too slow to beat legs, mate.
>>
>>332979125
Absolutely nothing of what you said means she is autofootsies all the contrary. All it means is that she is very strong and has great tools.

It doesn't make her an EZ mode character.
>>
>>332979909
>>
she's hard to play because i keep needing to stop and fap
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.