[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worse than DmC: Devil May Cry in gameplay? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-DMC2FrontCover.jpg (25 KB, 250x355) Image search: [Google]
250px-DMC2FrontCover.jpg
25 KB, 250x355
Is this game worse than DmC: Devil May Cry in gameplay? It's the only game I got left in the franchise.
>>
>>332968910
Yeah I suppose. They're both shitty in their own way.
>>
>>332968910
It´s not so shitty like everyone wants it to be, just get`s outshined by the othet titles. And Dmc2>>>>>> this shit
>>
>>332968910
it's not that bad at all.
>>
DmC is bland but functional as a standalone action game.
DMC2 is a fucking wreck by any standard. Standalone, successor to DMC1 it doesn't matter, it's a complete tire fire either way.
>>
>>332968910
Just fucking play it yourself and find out.
>>
>>332968910
it was the first game in the franchise I ever played back when it was new and, being quite the edgefag, Dante's more serious attitude and the darker overall feel of the story really resonated with my 14 year old self, so I do have some nostalgia for it. After having played the other games in the series, one marked difference I've noticed between this and the others is the difficulty level. Playing DMC2 on hard is like playing the other games on easy and I think that's a big part of what pissed the hardcore fans off when this came out.
>>
>>332971303
The enemies were more of an annoyance than a challenge like in all the other games in the series.
>>
DMC2 has a tank enemy that barely moves, can't hit you if you're in range to hit it, attacks very slowly when you're at range, and it takes like two minutes of just mashing the attack button to bring one down on the highest difficulty.
You fight multiple in one mission, one after the other
>>
Game was alright when it came out. Just no chatacter progression. Probably didnt age as well as DMC3.

Try it.
>>
>>332968910
Yes, it's even worse than DmC. You would probably be better off trying some other action games you may have missed, like Shinobi and Nightshade.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.