[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Downloading torrents of DaS1&2. As someone who has never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Dark-Souls_2011_07-11-11_007.jpg (705 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls_2011_07-11-11_007.jpg
705 KB, 1280x720
Downloading torrents of DaS1&2. As someone who has never played a Souls game before, what am I in for?
>>
>>332968429
Oversized hitboxes and retarded shit but otherwise a decent game.
>>
Fun
>>
>>332968429
Go in blind and explore as much as you can.
>>
>>332968429
Don't forget to upgrade your weapon of choice when you get the chance
>>
>>332968429
>playing souls offline
Meh, you'll be missing out
>>
>>332968689

This. And don't take the master key as your starting gift.
>>
>>332968689
>Go in blind and explore as much as you can.
P much this
>>
>>332968745
Yo anon, is it worth to switch from Ultra great sword +10 to Black knight ultra great sword? I'm missing dex to wield it. Seems like the black knight one goes to much on dex/magic to be good for a strength build.
>>
>>332968797
Apparently the RePack versions still support online
>>
Sloppily made jap game with boring non-plot, gliltches and artificial difficulty
>>
>>332968429
If you're as casual as I predict you to be, watching youtube vids and reading guides after not being able to progress in the very first two hours of the game
>>
>>332968429
Fun? If you like good level design you'll like DaS, never played 2 so I dunno
>>332968797
I played both DeS and DaS that way and dont think I missed out. As a first playthrough its better if he stayed offline too. If he likes it enough he can always get into pvp afterwards, personally I didn't, 10/10 level design and some great encounters but the mechanics dont live up for the long haul
>>
>>332969174
I'm casual and didn't have trouble with either DeS and DaS, very accessible games and you only need PATIENCE
>>
>>332969174
>Casual
OP here.

Dont know about you anon, but I explore every possible thing in rpgs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.