[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10 years in development hell >unimpressive demo(s) >horrendous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Final-fantasy-XV-dawn.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Final-fantasy-XV-dawn.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>10 years in development hell
>unimpressive demo(s)
>horrendous FPS drops
>needs to sell 10m just to break even

This.. this was a mistake, /v/.
>>
Square said they would like 10 million sales you dumb shitposter.

If Duscae didn't impress you, honestly kill yourself and go back to playing undertale or whatever shite games you pc fats play.
>>
There's already a thread about this nigger
>>
>>332956212
You say that like Duscae or Platinum were anything close to impressive. The only solace I got out of playing those is hoping that the full release is better.
>>
>>332955957
It has like 70 brand deals going for the game.
They don't even need a quarter of that.
>>
>>332956482
I don't see your point. The reason why XV will need to sell well is BECAUSE of its bloated advertising.
>>
>>332956674
The Brand deals gave them money to keep developing. If not the game would never have came out.
The game is a advertisement for many brands of shit. Each of them payed SE for the exposure.
If anything it is how long they took to make the game and how much money was sunk into it that they need the 10 mil.
>>
>>332957129
What the fuck are you talking about?

You think companies PAY SE to advertise with their brand? Are you retarded?
>>
>>332956212
I actually didn't care for Duscae, but I think Platinum is bretty gud.
>>
>>332957502
Are you? That's exactly what's happening.
>>
>>332957502
are you fucking stupid
>>
>>332957708
>>332957853
Let me get this straight.

When you go to the store, and you see a Dr. Pepper with a Batman vs Superman advertisement on it, you think Dr. Pepper paid Warner Bros for that?

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>332957928
Anon. Square Enix is Dr. Pepper in that analogy.
>>
>>332957502
Not him, but how do you think it works then?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-game_advertising
>>
>>332958078
No. No it's not. SE would never pay themselves to advertise their own product you moron.

>>332958078
Alright I must be confused. So FFXV is going to be riddled with product placement? 70+??? Holy shit that's more than Transformers.
>>
>>332958193
I was exaggerating you fucking retard. Jesus.
So far we got Audi and Coleman camping gear.
>>
File: 10 million.png (526 KB, 745x898) Image search: [Google]
10 million.png
526 KB, 745x898
http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/04/final-fantasy-xv-needs-to-sell-10-million-units-to-be-a-success/
>>
>>332958795
Yeah yeah.
Circulated speculation made by fucking Kotaku of all places.
Take unfounded shit with grain of salt. More when the first person to fucking talk about is god damn Kotaku.
>>
The new demo was the worst possible mistake they could've made

It doesn't show off or build on how any of the combat was in the Duscae demo, and doesn't show how the party system works which is what the game was intended for

It was a terrible mistake
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.