[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why would I buy this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: ps_vita_front_side_sony.jpg (112 KB, 800x425) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_front_side_sony.jpg
112 KB, 800x425
why would I buy this
>>
Adventures Of Mana
>>
Weeb games.

That's why I bought it.
>>
File: tmp_29900-IMAG0173-1301311717.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29900-IMAG0173-1301311717.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
Because you're a weeaboo.

Pic related; weebshit.
>>
>>332954325
Epic thread.

Sage
>>
It has good video games.
>>
>>332954325
Idk but I just did and got Gravity Rush, Tearaway and Uncharted with it
Did I do good /v/?
I think I might consider getting some weab stuff for it to sort of test the waters there, I like a lot of anime (NGE, Mushishi, Cowboy Bebop)
>>
>>332957269

I'd say you did OK.
>>
Are you an autistic weeaboo?

No? Then don't buy it.

It's that easy.
>>
>>332954325
Weeb games like DT2 and DG2
>>
>>332957269
Get fate/extra and the persona games
>>
File: 1437349415555.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1437349415555.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
>>332957269
>I like a lot of anime (NGE, Cowboy Bebop)

I almost fell for it tripfag, nice one.
>>
>>332954325
What kind of retarded asshole question is that?
How the fuck would anyone know? We don't know you, what you like.

A better question is, why the fuck would you make a thread if you have no interest in it to begin with?
>>
>>332958361
>why the fuck would you make a thread if you have no interest in it to begin with?

Is this your first time on /v/eddit
>>
>>332957643
Im not an autistic weeaboo, and I bought it.

Still my favorite portable this gen.
>>
>>332958474
I think you're an autistic weeb, anon.
>>
>>332958014
>fate/extra
super panned, 'tiny world with way too much text' should I ignore that?
>Persona
I'm a bit apprehensive here too, I don't think I'd enjoy the date sim aspect of it
>>
>>332954553
Why do people say the Vita has nothing but weeb games when it has like western games released for it all the time.

Like it got Xcom, Civilisation, Risk of Rain and Day of the Tentacle recent.

What western games did the 3DS get? The last I can think of is Skylanders back in 2014.

Shouldn't 3DS be the weeb handheld?
>>
File: 1456618636813.jpg (41 KB, 603x466) Image search: [Google]
1456618636813.jpg
41 KB, 603x466
I got it just for P4G at first and I don't regret it.
>>
>>332958821

>Buying a shit console for a shit game
Only weebs
>>
File: kaepora_gaebora.jpg (44 KB, 481x624) Image search: [Google]
kaepora_gaebora.jpg
44 KB, 481x624
Now that I have a Vita

I understand the reason behind the "Vita has no game" meme

The truth is as follows:
Vita has many games, but all are Jap games, so they're aren't marketed in the West.
You have to not be a normie, and to be weeb to some degree to appreciate the Vita. Here are some games:
Trails of Cold Steel
Gravity Rush
Ys 8
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Danganronpa games
Atelier + games (Rorona, Ayesha, Escha and Logy)
Muramasa Rebirth
Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star (read summary of Ciel nosurge (the prequel) to better understand story/for more likeable characters)
Senran Kagura games
Tales of Hearts R (localization is shit, must import)
Oreshika

And the virtual console emulator for PSP games, PS1 games, etc, is fucking awesome.
Currently I have downloaded only Valkyria Chronicles 2 and FF6, but in the near future I plan on acquiring Rayman 1 (PS1 version) and FF4 and 5
>>
>come to an anime website
>unironically hate anime

If this is you go back to /r/gaming where you belong.
>>
>>332959347

Anime is so fucking broad.
Disliking one shitty variety of anime doesn't mean you like none of it.
The same distinction is important for the Vita. Weebshit =/= all Japanese games
>>
>>332959681
There's a difference between japanese games and weeb games.

Japanese games represent the best of japanese developers focusing on making the best game possible, this is why the 3DS consists of not only the largest variety of games from japan but they represent the best games made in japan in the last decade or so and each game innovates in every single genre and brings japanese games a step forward.

Whereas if you compare it to the Vita it's all poor japanese shovelware developers who have no skills or money to execute making good games so they resort to stuffing it with as much creepy anime girls with as little clothing as possible in order to appeal to an audience that don't care about gameplay at all but anime girls. Weeb games on the Vita represent the downfall of japanese gaming and are the worst games to be made from japan in the past few decades ever.

This is why every true gamer will ignore and try to discourage everyone from getting the Vita as much as possible while encouraging japan to focus on actual great games like the ones on the 3DS and to let the terrible developers on the Vita all die.
>>
>>332959858

nice false flag, I hope that's pasta
>>
>>332958520
Oh yeah? Im obsessed with Japanese culture?
Hell, I bet I'm more social than you considering you seek to demonize people for liking Japanese things, while browsing a Japanese based image board.

You just ooze insecurity and self doubt, guess you were bullied.
>>
>>332959195
>Trails of Cold Steel
on ps3
>Gravity Rush
on ps4
>YS 8
on ps4
>YS: memories of celceta
bad
>Danganronpa
on steam
>Atelier games
on ps3
>Muramasa rebirth
ok
>Ar nosurge
bad
>Senran kagura
on ps4 and pc
>Tales of hearts
bad
>oreshika
bad
>>
>>332960228

Have you played Oreshika?
I thought it was quite good.
>>
>>332959858
>>332959681
Nice samefag and falseflag, I hope you thought that one through.

>past few decades ever
Fucking clean up this wording, you shitstain. You fucking suck at shitposting because you're so excessive to the point you come off as laughable. If you said that to someone in person, you would just get slapped.
>>
>>332960228
Of course almost none of them are vita-exclusive.

But who cares about exclusive? I just want to play comfyly in my bed or lying in my couch.
>>
>>332960228
Post PSN, lets see all the games you played on Vita, and I can message you to confirm its your account.
>>
>>332960228
>Buy a PS3 PS4 and a gaming PC to play all those games
>Or buy a Vita/TV and play them all on one

Hmm
>>
>>332960419
Most of them are, really.
He just wants to invalidate the Vita because he's a retarded Nintendo fanboy.
>>
>>332960274
no but I probably will once i get a pstv
>>332960439
i dont have a vita
>>
>>332960507

Why wouldn't you already have a PS3? The PS3 has way more quality exclusives than the Vita.
And Danganronpa will run on any toaster.
>>
>>332959858
this is wayyy too hard, to the point you contradict yourself on multiple levels, considering the 3DS and Vita share developers for one.
>>
>>332960603

I only got it because it was <£10 in a recent sale.

I think it's breddy gud.
>>
>>332960603
Then why should anyone take your ignorant opinion as having any merit or value?
>>
>>332960613
It does?
I cant recall anything past demon souls and yakuza games.

In any case, vita still has exclusives i like and want, I think you just want to hate on a console because you seek to be part of something and are mentality starved for attention. Get some fucking friends, then maybe you will stop talking about a console you supposedly hate, but can't seem to forget.
>>
>>332960928
>It does?
>I cant recall anything past demon souls and yakuza games.

Check out this list
http://koopanique.neocities.org/video_games/best_games.html

PS3 has not MANY exclusives but it has some. You may also find good Xbox360 ones here
>>
Since vitagen is full of cucks...

Is Trillions a good game? I don't generally like those visual novelly deals, I just want a good RPG/roguelike.
>>
>>332962549
It's a girl raising simulator.

You pretty much talk to a girl, raise her specs and use her to try to kill a boss with a trillion HP. Of course, the girl will die and be sacrificed for the next girl to have a chance of winning.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.