[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Kenshi? I refunded a game and am thinking of either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kenshi.jpg (452 KB, 2189x1100) Image search: [Google]
kenshi.jpg
452 KB, 2189x1100
Thoughts on Kenshi?
I refunded a game and am thinking of either getting Kenshi or Factorio.
>>
>>332952787
bump, tell me how to spend my money /v/
>>
>>332952787
it's fun and one of the few games that the devs still update and talk to the community, if you want more info on it check out their facebook page. factorio is pretty hype but only time will tell how it goes. I bought kenshi way back when it first went on steam and i think it was worth it.
>>
>>332952787
>>332953012
get factorio then you indecisive cunt.
>>
>>332953296
Thanks for the input anon, that fact that the devs seems to regularly update it was a big plus for me.
>>332953332
rude!
>>
>>332953586
yeah you should of seen it when it first came out, huge cluster fuck. They ended up adding monsters and better trade routes, fixing character creation and other things like that. Even did some user stuff where some chick one a shirt for helping out with reporting bugs and shit. I thought it was rare to see a developer still on board with a game 2 years after launch with little to no advertising other than word of mouth.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (715 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
715 KB, 2100x1500
>>332953850
Shit, devs sound pretty cool.
Alright, I'm pretty much sold. Thanks anon.
I'll probably just pirate Factorio if I get bored of Kenshi.
>>
>>332953850
There is a new update right now on the experimental tab.

Its pretty fun
>>
I got Kenshi for free because of my job and I wish I hadn't, I wish I paid for it.
>>
>>332955224
yeah im trying to post the trailer to it, they make some pretty good ones. think anon already picked it up hope he enjoys it. Dunno why /v/ never talks about Kenshi.
>>
>>332955373
Kenshi is kinda like Rimworld, few of the early access games that are worth a fuck and /v/ never talks about it, but the rare moment they do, is a very comfy and calm thread about videogames.
>>
>>332955360
buy it for a friend and spread the word a little.
also what job gives free vidya?
>>
>>332956757
Being gamedev+former game journo, my account gets every single title on Steam for free
>>
>>332956880
>Every single game for free
Damn did it take the fun out of vidya? Friend and I were talking about how it would suck to have to play it 8 hours a day and not be able to really enjoy one game since you gotta go through so many good and bad ones.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.