[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst part of your favorite game and how would you fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1449485593832.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449485593832.gif
4 MB, 320x240
What is the worst part of your favorite game and how would you fix it?
>>
>>332950796
Who is the guy in the gif? I know he's a Russian youtuber.
>>
>>332951308
Is Dendy guy.
>>
>>332951308
kinaman88
He's got some great fucking videos that's practically about the history of Russian games and the Dendy through his personal experience
>>
Not enough end game content
Mods
Guess the game
>>
Majora's Mask

Make the Razor Sword permanent. Shit looks way better than Gilded.
>>
>Deus Ex

-Make the hitboxes more on-model.
-not have aiming take several seconds at low skill levels (longer is fine, but that is too much)
>>
>>332952780
agreed there
I hated when it dulled it just reverted back
>>
Blood Money
Fix the tutorial, it's way too scripted. It'd require some pretty heavy level design changes, though.

Maybe just add a "skip" button for replays.
>>
File: NBA_2K16_cover_art.jpg (37 KB, 300x426) Image search: [Google]
NBA_2K16_cover_art.jpg
37 KB, 300x426
im a pleb, forgive me

the story in mycareer was god awful

also remove micro-transactions
>>
Post lordvessel areas

Give miyazaki the time/money/motivation to redo them properly
>>
File: 1455713072996.jpg (10 KB, 154x193) Image search: [Google]
1455713072996.jpg
10 KB, 154x193
>>332950796
>Phoenix Wright

Make it not a VN that is over within a few play sessions.
Actually they can't do that can they?

I'll try another.
>Revengance
Make another game
Focused more on Sam
>>
Crafting in Tactics Ogre.

Remove the chance of failure, allow more than one item to be crafted at a time, and have every material item (silver ingot, wootz steel, etc.) be crafted directly from the base item (e.g. inferior ore) instead of in some roundabout way (inferior ore -> platinum ore -> platinum ingot -> wootz steel). Rebalance shop prices and item drops around this.

That doesn't make it INTERESTING, mind you, but it makes it no longer the massive pain in the ass that it is right now.
>>
File: 1455483167128.jpg (60 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1455483167128.jpg
60 KB, 720x540
>Banjo Kazooie

To not be dead, please.
>>
Grim Fandango
The forest area has got to go. I hate it and I could imagine a lot of people quit playing the game there. Despite that all of the aesthetic elements and design are fucking great so it's hard to say it sucks completely.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles
>change the rate at which they say what they are doing or have the option to turn voices off during combat
>gimme a fuggin mount
>make weapons/armor like in Monster Hunter but also keep the dropped weapons in place
>>
>>332953367
You can't be serious.
>>
>>332950796
>God Hand

there are exactly two bosses that are too bullshit to deal with on Hard KMS: the three stooges and ching chong master

balance those two fights, and or release a sequel
>>
>>332953852
That reminds me.

Did anyone actually get Anthony Burch last night?
>>
>>332953914
Sensei is piss easy on any difficulty if you have the right move set since you can take him out in one chain
>>
>>332953852
>Xeno X
Change the fucking music! 1! 2! 3! 4!
>>
>>332953119
>Fix the tutorial, it's way too scripted
this so much, this is actually what kept me from buying the game when it first released

I haven't really read any reviews and didn't get any infos about the game, aside from trying out the demo on xbox 360 and I was terrified by how linear and scripted that level was.

years later got onto /v/ and everybody kept praising the game in Hitman threads, so I finally got it in a steam sale and it's great, but of all levels that level being the demo almost killed the game for me
>>
>>332954076
I think the mods disabled the name combo pretty quick. Was bretty fun though.
>>
>>332954792
I CAN'T HEAR YOU
I CAN'T SEE YOU
>>
>>332954792
UHHH

YEAH
>>
>Animal Crossing GC
Multiplayer and a first person view to look up into the sky.
>>
>>332953864
Why would he be kidding? Post lordvessel is complete shit and is known for being incomplete.
>>
>>332950796
Zelda OoT i would build on the political situation of hyrule through dialogue with tandom NPCs and i would make enemy's more varied.
>>
Splatoon.
Make sub abilities no longer random and nerf damage up on chargers.
>>
>>332952196
Is he disabled?
>>
>>332957752
>Make sub abilities no longer random
That sounds fucking awful.
>>
>>332957943
he's got some sort of disability since he's got that hunchback going on
>>
>>332950796
Lack of multiplayer. If it had it, FFTA2 would be the fucking very best and all those >muh story FFTA fags would shut the fuck up.
>>
>>332953593
Shut up, jontron
>>
>>332958123
I just wonder what it's called specifically
>>
Relic hunting - monster hunter 4u
I'm not saying it should be a cakewalk to get perfect relics but the current system is so ridiculous. It needs a lot more variety in monsters too: I love hot monkey dik as much as the next guy but come on.
>>
Xen.
Make it less combat-intensive.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1024x819
The fetch quest for the Triforce shards is fucking dumb, just add in more dungeons to get the shards
>>
>>332958418
That's not what's wrong with Xen tho
>>
>>332952780
I've always thought this too
>>
>>332953367
the graveyard was fine

the rest could use a little more substance though
>>
>>332958305

Gulag back
>>
>>332958524
Then what's wrong with Xen?
Don't dare to say "the platforming".
>>
>>332958305
cerebral palsy duh
>>
>>332958247
Shut up, Ego.

Go back to talking about "Game theory" like you understand what it is.
>>
>>332958630
You already know the answer anon
Worst platforming section in the game
>>
Daggerfall isn't my favorite game, but of all the games I've played and enjoyed, this one needs help the most.

It would be a toss up between fixing every bug/glitch or fixing the controls and movement to be more comfortable.

Not too sure what to fix, but I'm probably leaning to the controls and movement because that shit made actually playing the game a damn chore. However, fixing the bugs/glitches means no more crashing, no more falling through the ground, probably comes with game balancing too so magic doesn't kill the player in one shot.

I don't know, can't decide.
>>
New Vegas is an unfinished bugefest. Fix it by giving Obsidian enough time but to flesh out the Legion and reimplement certain cut features but not too much time so they don't go all retarded on it. Also bring back weapon crafting.
>>
Earthbound
More gameplay depth i guess, and difficulty
>>
>>332950796
The early-game against Mutants in KKND2:Krossfire
their infantry and early-vehicles are just way too strong

but I can edit all their stats very simple through an editor given to me in the menus

so its k
literally nothing wrong with the game anymore
>>
File: 1419209916525.jpg (13 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
1419209916525.jpg
13 KB, 238x195
Saints Row 4.

Absolutely fucking everything.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.