[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyrule Warriors Legends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
How is going your advance? so far 70h in and just unlocked the third adventure map (master quest)

but i still need to unlock 3 lvl 2 weapons on WW map, some of them are hard as fuck!
>>
>>332938957
>70h
wew lad, are you on the N3DS?
>>
>>332938957
44h so far and there's no end to it in sight.
unlocked the WW map and opened the first wind wall thing but still missing young link and zeldas third weapon from the first map.
but god damn is that corner of the map some bullshit.
>>
>>332939469

ofc, o3ds not allowed
>>
>only have WiiU
>tfw half the maps I need to do to progress are just "kill six imprisoned" maps
>>
>>332939676

the one to unlock links great fairy that requires a previous map of zelda only rank A mission? yeah that one is really hard

to acces young link theres some hard missions yes
>>
It's such a 10/10 game on the n3ds. The only problem is that I already played legends mode in co-op on a friend's wiiu a year back, and I just want to put it behind me to focus on adventure mode. Also fuuuck that chapter where you constantly have to rescue Agitha.
>>
40 Hours in and still working on the first adventure map. I want to 100% every map before I move on to the next one. I love how they re-did the adventure maps so you have to use the new characters as well.

Only thing I really dislike about the game is how pointless health is. You have all these adventure mode stages where you get heart pieces and containers but the very nature of adventure mode itself makes them useless.
>>
>>332939893
Don't remind me of that zelda mission. failed it three times.
Took way too much damage the first time, exactly 4000 the second
and on the third try I went completely retarded and thought i had enough kills. Killed the boss and afterwards realised I only had 1196 kills.
>>
>>332940678

in WW map the 2 i having trouble with is Volga lvl 2 pike beat it but took me 4 or 5 tries (has a boss key+regular boss and a imprisioned final boss with volga alone), and lana portal lvl 2 its a real bitch too, you can have 2 characters but theres just to much shit for only link and lana struggles really hard and you easily take 4k+ damage
>>
>>332938957
Still on the first adventure map. I want to get at least all the weapons and costumes on it before unlocking the second one.

Also still need to finish what I think is the last chapter of Legends mode.
>>
File: WVW69jEWrpMKPN7JYa.jpg (119 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jEWrpMKPN7JYa.jpg
119 KB, 400x240
>your face when
>>
File: WVW69jDz810L2Tf8uE.jpg (190 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jDz810L2Tf8uE.jpg
190 KB, 400x240
Do I need every weapon up to lvl 3 or only lvl1 for the first master sword skill?
Cause I'm sitting on a bunch of weapons with 25k skills and can't do shit with them.
>>
still can't really decide to buy game or not
I heard gameplay is more Samurai Warriors styke with switching characters who are at other location
does it worth it, even tho I probably don't pull all that many hours into handheld version as wii u one?
>>
File: winkle.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
winkle.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>332938957
>>
>>332944102

depends on the mission, some missions have 1 char or other can have up to 3 or 4, you can switch if you want in mid of a mission

the game type is musou, conquer forts and defend the ones of yours, also defend your allies if they die you lose, and you can put as many hours as you want , there is TONS of things to unlock and collect in this game 100% is easily 300h+
>>
File: fap.png (7 KB, 176x278) Image search: [Google]
fap.png
7 KB, 176x278
>>332944419
>>
>>332943512

i think you have to unlock all lvl 3 weapons too because i have all lvl 1 weapons and the skill still locked
>>
Did everyone get the compass or what? Was it exclusive to some store?

I ordered a copy but haven't recieved it yet
>>
>>332946996

not really, in my country it was available at game stores for days after the release, sould out now tho
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.