[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kid gets cancer >Make a game to try and profit off kid's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: thank_you_for_playing_still.jpg (60 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
thank_you_for_playing_still.jpg
60 KB, 1296x730
>Kid gets cancer
>Make a game to try and profit off kid's cancer
>Make a movie about making a game to try and profit even more on kid's cancer
Does he even care about the kid?
>>
>does he even care about the kid
What kid?
>>
>>332935458
I'd do the same. I might as well get something out of my failson. I can always make another one, hopefully retarded so I can keep getting pity bux.
>>
>>332935458

Didn't this guy start whining because nobody bought the game and didn't make any profit from it, and then started blaming YouTubers who made videos of the game because they didn't donate to him? Then proceeded to send out copyright claims on the videos and get butt hurt when people called him out on it because nobody was giving him money.
>>
>>332935458
>Does he even care about the kid?
well if he's already gonna lose the kid it's better to move on now than be sad when he's dead tbqh
make that money and move on
>>
>>332935458
>my game is about a touchy subject meaning all the flaws in my game are justified
Indie games need to burn in hell.
>>
>>332936030
Basically went like this
>kid cancer
>Kickstarted to fund a game about kid's cancer
>Make shitty hour long walking simulator about how depression cancer is
>Sell 10,000+ units @ $15
>Mad he isn't rich from game
>Copyright strike lets plays to try to get their money
>community turns on you
>Make movie about making game to try to get rich

This guy has been seeing dollar signs since his kid got diagnosed, fuck him.
>>
If its a real story, is the kid ded ?

At least the money he makes from this overdramatized sob story goes toward the child's medication and hospital bills??

r-right?
>>
>>332936837
He and his wife spent the last year of their kid's life making a bad video game instead of spending time with their dying son.
None of the proceeds intended to be used for any of his treatment or even donation towards cancer research.
>>
I would make as normal game. Maybe aloony fun game completely not related about my problems and focused in dooing a good game and at the credits I will put

"In memory to my son, one day we will play this game together"
>>
>>332937436
holy fuck.

bastards.
>>
>>332935458
is he jewish
because that would make my day
>>
If my wife's son got cancer you can be sure I'd do the same thing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.