[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racist/Prejudice Game Characters With Big Following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: HK-47.png (157 KB, 276x368) Image search: [Google]
HK-47.png
157 KB, 276x368
I think HK-47 may be the most beloved racist/bigot in all of gaming. Not only that, but he's beloved because of his hatred.
>>
That'd be Falco
>>
>>332934805
What is Falco racist against?

Apes? Slippy. I think even Jar-Jar Binks hates Slippy!
>>
>>332935140
>What is Falco racist against?

>Apes?

Yup, he notably hates monkeys, and he's certainly more beloved.
>>
>tfw you realize there will never truly be a passive racist video game character anymore because the only way you can get away with actual racism nowadays is to have it so overblown and wacky that it's not even believable at all so no one can truly be bothered by it

>tfw we will never have a truly evil, completely hateable villain in gaming ever again because it will have to be so blown out of proportion and outlandish OR so subtle that almost no normie notices

>tfw villains now will always have some REALLY lame but relateable reason to be a villain like "they killed my sister/daughter/gf/mother/entire race/blah blah blah heartstring scenario buhu" that all villains from now on will be really boring and shitty
>>
Kazuhira 'discount rates for apartheid states' Miller.
>>
>>332935815
>Everyone wants relatable villains who did nothing wrong
>We will never have a villain who was your childhood bully, killed your dog and raped your daughter

Sucks that nu-males ruined the world
>>
>>332935815
If they are even passively racist it'll be played up as a great character flaw they have to overcome as opposed to a less favourable part of their personality
>>
>>332936498
As opposed to what, a villain who's evil just for the sake of being evil? You realize even the childhood bullies have relatable motives for what they do, aka: shitty neglectful parrents who abuse their kid
>>
>>332934695
HK isn't racist. He hates all races equally.
>>
>>332934695

HK isn't really racist, he hates both other droids along with organics, the only things he tolerates are his current master, his creator and possibly exact duplicates of himself.
>>
>>332934695
He's racist against white people primarily so that's an actual good thing and why his character is so beloved.

White people are all garbage.
>>
>>332934695
He's speciest
>>
>>332937797
Not necessarily. Plenty of people bully just for the fun of it.

Why can't libcucks learn that not everyone is inherently nice?
>>
>>332940498
>his current master
out of all of them, there are 2 he "tolerates" and until your reveal in 1, you have absolutely no reason to believe that one day he's not going to kill you like all his other masters
>>
>>332940840

Can confirm. I was a little shit in school for no reason other than I thought it was cool.

I didn't even have like, hidden insecurities or whatever. I was just a fuckbag.
>>
>>332940634
take it to /pol/ newfriend
>>
>>332944617
Same. I was bigger, stronger and smarter than other kids. I had way too high an opinion of myself so I constantly ran other people down, both verbally and physically.

No bad home life, the opposite of insecurities. I was just a dick.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.