[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you implement modern culture elements like selfies, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 130824062616346100.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
130824062616346100.gif
2 MB, 300x196
Would you implement modern culture elements like selfies, the whip or memes in your games?
>>
What is the whip?
>>
>>332922012
No, because I have dignity. I would refuse to include a "reference" for the sake of twitch streamers to jerk off over it for a week just to make a quick buck. All content should be timeless and be enjoyable regardless of the culture or era.
>>
>>332922098
this
>>
Yes. Kids would eat that shit up. Make some shitty rap station with that one DOO DA WIP song. Including other shit.
>>
>>332922092
Isn't that what niggers call a car?
>>
>>332922206
$$$

>>332922219
Yes, now niggers call ot a dnace move.
>>
>>332922012
Yeah I'd implement white guilt, progressive themes, and make sure that all villians are white and male, and all character customization is limited to colored and non binary genderqueer
>>
>>332922314
>What if Link has to save Zelda not from Ganondorf, but from heroin addiction... and fails
>>
>>332922219
I'd imagine they are acquainted enough with whips to know the difference between one and a car...
>>
>>332922012
>selfies
>Pokemon snap
my god we cracked the formula!
>>
That's being lazy, I make my own memes.
>>
>>332922012
Like gta did?
>>
Is Michael from GTA V a cuck?
>>
>>332922497
>implying link has to save zelda and she is not a strong independet woman who don't need no man
Link goes over to bring drinks and snacks to zelda while she fucks ganondorf and he jerks off outside the door
>>
No.

BECAUSE I'M NOT ANTHONY BURCH.
>>
>>332923076
I don't think you know what a cuck is. He wouldn't have tried to murder someone for fucking his wife if he was a cuck, cucks get aroused when someone fucks their wife, no homicidal.
>>
No. Not even to make fun of it.
>>
>>332924978
How do you not know what a cuck is?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.