[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought a playstation quadruple and planning to return the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Just bought a playstation quadruple and planning to return the bundled blops to walmart for another game. Will get bloodborne if its there but what are some others to look for?
>>
Neptunia VII
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
>>
You fucked up.
>>
>He bought a PS4
>After it's been all but confirmed they are dropping it for a PS4.5
At least have the sense to buy it used.
>>
>Returning CoD when it's not that bad
>And your system is covered in CoD designs anyway
>>
>>332917034
I always wanted to get into nep games, ill check it out.

>>332917226
I haven't heard about that until now, why would they do this?

>>332917282
I dont have the blops edition ps4, just a regular one with blops bundled. Im not really that into FPS, the most fun ive had with fps was tf2 or split screen multi with friends, 007 nightfire on ps2 was a lot of fun.
>>
>>332917640
Sony wants everyone to move into their virtual reality tech. The PS4 is just a thorjan horse.
>>
Infamous: Second Son and First Light (if you'll like SS). It's pretty fun game, still impressive graphically, even more considering it was launch title. Also, you can find it cheap nowadays.

Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain collection if you haven't played them on prev gen and enjoy QTE cinematic "games".

Killzone ShadowFall if you like FPS games (it's not great, but it's not really bad either. So look for cheap copy).

Uncharted Collection if you haven't played them on prev gen and do enjoy TR / Indiana Jones style adventures.

Dunno about Neptunia V II, haven't played that one yet but from I heard it's improvement from the previous games so may be worth picking up.

Disgaea 5 if you like turn-based strategy RPGs, and somewhat dark and edgy characters and story.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus for fanservice, humor, great characters, character interactions and somewhat sad and tear inducing story.
Digimon Stroy Cyber Sleuth if you don't have Vita (seriously, the game is better suited for mobile playing) and want something similar to Pokemon but with somewhat better mechanics, better monsters and better evolution tree.

The Witch and Hundred Knight if you want more of the dark and edgy characters and story. Also pretty fun mix between aRPG and hack'n'slash.
>>
>>332918110
Infamous second son did look interesting. I never did play heavy rain either.

Actually a question about digital games. I read a bit earlier that my digital purchases werent usable on quadruple unless they were specifically stated as crossplay

Are there many crossplay titles at the moment? Have they bothered converting old games or just new releases?
>>
>>332918316
Most games that are crossbuy for any of the PS3/4/vita are generally indie titles and that's about it.
>>
>>332916992

Return the whole thing and wait until the end of the year. This is literally the worst time to buy a ps4.
>>
Is there anything with good local multiplayer on PS4, like Dragon's crown?
>>
>>332918619
Earth Defense Force 4.1
>>
>>332918110

>Heavy Rain
>QTE Cinematic

hol up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-L-G1q_0L8
>>
>>332918674
Is it actually playable? On PS3 we tried to split-screen 2025 and it would have like 10fps.
>>
>>332918845
>>332918845
Wish I could tell you, don't have any split screen experience with the game. I'd suggest just looking and seeing if you can find gameplay videos on how it runs
>>
File: CaqW_wHW8AAzvy6.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CaqW_wHW8AAzvy6.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
Get Gravity Rush

Also consider Disgaea 5, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, Infamous Second Son + First Light, Resogun, Tearaway Unfolded, Journey and Guilty Gear Xrd.

Definitely Gravity Rush though.
>>
>>332918751
Well yeah, this pretty much sums up HR "gameplay".

but they story is pretty good
>>
The only must own games are Xrd, BB, and Gravity Rush.
>>
>>332918845
EDF plays great on the PS4.
>>
>>332916992
Return it and wait for the 4.5.
>>
File: 18.png (135 KB, 317x492) Image search: [Google]
18.png
135 KB, 317x492
>buying a PS4 at this point in time

Should have waited for the 4k
>>
Only thing I'm worried about PS4k is that they may start making games for it that will play like shit on old PS4, other than that I don't see a single reason to get it.
>>
The Last of Us Remastered if you want game with decent story but you also want some kind of gameplay (as opposed to BTS HR bundle described above).

Gravity Rush if you want something innovative, new and different, not just same gameplay mechanics as in every other game. Also if you have a weakness for brown hobo qts.

The Order: 1886 if you don't mind the game being extremely short (8 hours to platinum), with no replayability, broken story. But at least it looks great, and sometimes one needs something light and short to play after finishing 200+ hours jRPG, so yeah, there's that.
>>
>>332918473
Id rather not, DS3 is very soon and my pc wont be able to handle it. I was able to get the quadruple from a sale along with a points program for pretty much 260 dollary doos.
>>
>>332919063
Oh man, isnt the second gravity rush coming to ps4 as well? That was the only game that made me want a vita and i never did play it outside of the store demo.
>>
File: 1456181608716.png (121 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1456181608716.png
121 KB, 258x245
>he bought a PS4
>>
File: nights of azure.jpg (92 KB, 794x448) Image search: [Google]
nights of azure.jpg
92 KB, 794x448
>>332916992
Nights of Azure if you like ARPGs and lesbians
>>
>>332920896
And extremely mediocre games.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.