[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember Vindictus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So apparently pic related was sold as an outfit in the cash shop for people to buy for their yfus

Guess how much it was listed for?

$300.00

Are all F2PKMMOs destined for this type of desperation? Kind of breaks my heart because Vindictus was legitimately good fucking game
>>
>>332913706
Yea it had the best combat of all F2P online games ever. But the level of jewness is astounding. What a shame, it was fun while it lasted though.
>>
>>332913706
A CS:GO knife that does literally nothing special in game got sold for like $24,000.

There are just people with money to burn
>>
>>332913706
When the cash flow shows ANY sign of slowing, Korean games will go nuclear and add tons of pay to win and expensive whale items
>>
>>332913706
No actually

It was a chance to get it in an rng dice roll.
each dice throw was about a dollar and the drop was so low that the average person who got the succubus outfit was 300$

Thats not even the worst part about it, they censored the boobs so that its covered a bit more than what the actual succubus queen wears

doesnt matter though, vindictus is still fun and the newer updates has made leveling from 1 to 60 a breeze that takes a little less than a week. makes leveling characters with friends fun to do
>>
>>332914193
answer me this lord shillington
is it fun even if i don't have any friends?
>>
>>332913706
>300$ for invisible nipples
>>
>>332914193

http://vindictus.nexon.net/community#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1527878-Was-the-succubus-queen-outfit-really-300%26nxid%3D15

Says here that it was sold for $300 from the outfitters shop twice
>>
This game was great until the cancer known as season 1 episode 10 hit. Who didn't love copy pasted dragons that required obscene amounts of attack by rnging your weapon. Not to mention the horror that was season 2, the shitty sandbags everywhere. Even worse is when they stopped giving a fuck about second weapons and just keep adding new characters at some point this games going to be like Maplestory class overload. Don't even get me started on the cancer that is infusions and r7 scrolls and rng on rng drops from season 3.

This game had so much potential but the company running it milks the fuck out of the players
>>
F2P mmos have always used tits and ass for marketing. Can't remember the name of some crappy browser game that was around like 2005 or so that was basically a Facebook kingdom building game. Ads were just a girl saying to save your kingdom

One of the few I can think of that didn't was runescape. Though I'm sure there's more
>>
>Joined 2012 just before Ep 10
>Quit just after the release of S2 E4

I miss it, but I won't go back until it gets ripped and hosted on a private server with improved RNG
>>
>>332914857
Evony
>>
>>332914307
>no friends
Then no its awful.
Combat is good and characters are great, but after you do the vampire chapter I think? You need to basically run the first three chapters again with the same enemies that have a slight skin difference.
It's also grindy as fuck and gold is damn near impossible to make at times unless you're selling almost everything or you waste hours upon hours trying to craft.

Don't bother with it. Go back and play wow or something.
>>
I (on and off) play a f2pmmo where it has an annoying system-wide message service that you can use (via an item).

Whales in that game shitpost each other daily using that system-wide service and it sucks so bad, even the GMs won't take away the item for it.

I've reported over 32 cases to the GMs and they won't do a goddamn thing about it because the shitposters are also the ones who pay the game $1000 a week for the item
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.