[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one, /v/? I haven't played this game in over ten years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: guile nikki pierre.jpg (467 KB, 985x650) Image search: [Google]
guile nikki pierre.jpg
467 KB, 985x650
Which one, /v/? I haven't played this game in over ten years, and I think I'm at the part where I have to chose between the three.
>>
Anthony
>>
>>332898127
Middle has the most interesting route, left is the worst character in the beginning of the game, but becomes VERY strong later on.
Right I think has one of the few dual techs in the game.
>>
>>332898236
Would if I could.

>>332898360
What do you mean by the middle being more interesting than the others? Is his story more involved, or something? Would you recommend him for a (basically) first-time playthough, or the one on the left?
>>
File: best girl.jpg (1021 KB, 733x1000) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
1021 KB, 733x1000
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>332899331
Yeah, I remember playing as her a long time ago. I thought she was a really interesting character, too. Don't remember what happened to her, but seemed like you didn't play as her for very long. Almost wanna say she died, or something.
>>
>>332899550
She becomes the dragons
You kill her
>>
Nikki has the most story relevance.

You'll miss out on plot points of 3 or so mandatory party members if you don't choose him, including a prominent main story event at the end of the game that involves him regardless of if he's a party member or not.

Guile and Pierre are relatively pointless in the story since the Magus plotline was ripped out.
>>
>>332900464
Fuck, I remembered there being some cool dragon fights later in the game, but didn't remember them being Jynx. That sucks.

>>332900964
Thanks, this is exactly what I needed to know. Going by what you and >>332898360 are saying, I think I'll chose Nikki for this playthrough, and then maybe Guile if I play a New Game+. Thanks a bunch, anons.
>>
File: 1414018364732.jpg (31 KB, 198x228) Image search: [Google]
1414018364732.jpg
31 KB, 198x228
>>332901594
>Jynx
>>
>>332902091
Whoops, I meant Harle. Not sure why I called her Jynx. Guess I got confused with Lynx and/or the Pokemon. It's late and I'm very tired.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.