[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'd seen some vids that had some SJW shit, but I had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: anthony_burch.jpg (363 KB, 1328x1318) Image search: [Google]
anthony_burch.jpg
363 KB, 1328x1318
So I'd seen some vids that had some SJW shit, but I had no idea it was this bad until today.

I honestly feel bad for him. He's someone who's made me laugh in the past.
>>
File: anthony_burch2.png (521 KB, 1287x1207) Image search: [Google]
anthony_burch2.png
521 KB, 1287x1207
>>332893774
I guess he was just weak. SJWs are honestly bullies, huge on shame culture, and he wanted to be accepted by them.

But this is sad.
>>
>>332893984

He never would have been, even by the open relationship types.

He's the type of poly actual polyfolk think are huge assholes.
>>
>>332893984
He has no one to blame but himself
>>
>>332894720
It's weird. I wonder if he has real psychological problems.

>>332894745
I think it's not that different from people who want to be accepted by idiots who are bullying others or doing drugs and then mimic the same behavior to fit in. Some people think SJWs rule the roost because they are the biggest assholes.
>>
Didn't his wife leave him? If that's not a wake up call I don't know what is.

I wonder if his sister ever feels like she needs to give him straight talk. Then again he's made her very successful so maybe she doesn't want to fuck that up.
>>
>>332893774
Does anybody think it's weird that he calls his wife by her last name, and she has the same first name as his sister?
>>
File: YES!.jpg (304 KB, 1864x1048) Image search: [Google]
YES!.jpg
304 KB, 1864x1048
>>332896930
At least I won't accidentally call out her name mid-coitus.
>>
>>332896930
It'd be hard not to have a sister complex working that closely with someone so far out of your league.
>>
>>332893984
>>332893774

It's not even like that. He wanted an open relationship so he could fuck dudes. But he's too pathetic to get gay sex. His wife wasn't comfortable with it, and left him and took his WiiU. Now she's happily in a relationship with a better man who is not Anthony Burch.
>>
It's me
>>
>>332897987
>Church

Kinda close.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.