[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every other board is functioning normally >/v/ is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1436837216719.png (291 KB, 304x414) Image search: [Google]
1436837216719.png
291 KB, 304x414
>every other board is functioning normally
>/v/ is going full autismo over some faggot

You guys really do hate video games, don't you?
>>
yeah, fuck off
t. anthony burch
>>
I wish I could be talking about video games or even shitposting about "what if X was a vidya" or "which of these vidya characters is the cutest" rather than this pure, unabashed shitposting.
>>
what if anthony burch played games instead of letting his wife take his wii u and fuck other dudes
>>
Mods should add Burch to the spam filter.
>>
/v/ rolling for Anthony Burch is genuinely the most unfunny shit in the history of this website. How did you people not get bored of it after the first few threads?
>>
DON'T EVER TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON AGAIN
>>
>>332882097
You obviously haven't visited other boards. /fit/ was rolling for Rich Piano, and /tv/ for famous actors
>>
>>332882547
It would make a good joke after all this shit.
>>
GamerGate ruined /v/
>>
>>332882097
Video games are sexist pieces of shit
>>
>>332882852
/a/ managed to get Tommy Hardy.

/v/ actually got Christopher Poole earlier, but the thread archived soon after.
>>
>>332882097
Isn't it past your bedtime Tony?
>>
Video games are sexist. It's 2016, we play video STORIES now, like Gone Home and the amazing Borderlands 2.
>>
>>332882852
Right now /tv/ has a few threads for CIA, but it's mostly same as usual.
>>
C:
>>
>>332883197
Stop pretending to be retarded. I know its difficult for you but do it for everyone else's sake.
>>
Worst April fools ever.
>>
even /g/ was rolling for stallman, back to the no fun brigade now, is australia awake?

>>332883136
who? :^)
>>
Fuck the other boards.
>>
>>332883576
It's awake. I tried to post earlier and got "You're country has been banned".
>>
>>332883576
Your 'fun' is fucking retarded, spammed like hell, unfunny, and is actively drowning out discussion of video games, you know, the subject this board is about?
>>
>>332883768
Oh shit, almost Robert Morrow get.
>>
File: 1455501962315.png (18 KB, 236x263) Image search: [Google]
1455501962315.png
18 KB, 236x263
What's sad is that the majority of /v/ has been doing this all day.

After the initial April Fools shitstorm, this is what most of you faggots have been spending your time on. You could have been playing video games, but you decided to push this shitty ass joke into the ground more than you usually do.
>>
>>332883197
Replace the lesbian couple with a straight couple in Gone Home and you'll realize how shitty the story is. The game was praised purely for political reasons.
>>
>Anthony Burch isn't GOTY
>>
>>332884017
I played some video games today anon.
>>
>>332884017
It's not /v/. It's SJWs. Next week you'll see unironic Burch supporters on /v/. Thanks to all the SJW brainwashing that's going on.
>>
>>332882097
Fuck off Nikki
>>
File: 1409074549029.jpg (91 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1409074549029.jpg
91 KB, 600x800
>>332882097
>mfw even /tv/ has at least a couple tv related threads
A full day of shitty threads and then burch posting to end the night, what a shit day. /v/ likes to think its better than everyone else, but it really isn't. Always crying about no vidya but the first board to completely say fuck it and post memes all day. This is the day /v/ is confirmed worse than /tv/
>>
>>332884403
You'll say anything to avoid admitting you're acting like the type total moron that gets off spouting unfunny memes you insist you're better than.
>>
Alright fine here I am guys
>>
>>332884783
And you're an SJW. Fuck off back to el reddito.
>>
>>332884608
Browsing is shit as is anyway, and it mostly just spiraled out of control. Maybe so many are involved because they want this shitty day over with asap.
>>
>>332886776
Posting a bunch of shitty burch threads won't increase the chance of getting the damn name. For all we know the name has a higher chance to not be rolled.
>>
>>332882097
Nah
>>
Is Phoenix a possible name?
>>
Where were you, when /v/ revealed how pathetic it was? Obsessing, over the name of a literally who that doesn't even matter. This alone, should be more than enough evidence that /v/ doesn't deserve to exist, and should be shut down because video games never have, and never will be discussed there in any manner. Nobody there is actually interested in vidya, and they should just be kicked back to where they belong, namely /a/ /tv/ /b/ /pol/ and /trash/
>>
>>332882718
lucky
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.