[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!! WHY DOES NO ONE WANT THE FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Amazon Sales.jpg (68 KB, 544x673) Image search: [Google]
Amazon Sales.jpg
68 KB, 544x673
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!

WHY DOES NO ONE WANT THE FUCKING XBOX ONE!!??
>>
>>332880525

Try again later sonycuck we clearly have a burch to get
>>
>>332880680
This whole Anthony Burch shit just reeks of newfag and just shows how low this site has fell.
>>
>>332881297
>hurr we can't have fun on april fools
>>
>>332881447
its not fun or funny
>>
>>332881447
>shitposting for an entire day
>fun
>>
>>332881692
If you're on /v/ for videogames then you're wasting your time. There's maybe one good thread a day and everything else is just shitposting or ends up in shitposting.
>>
>>332881447
It's honestly not fun anymore. And if you faggots weren't so thick you'd also realise the same names keep popping up, which means itn isn't randomly generated. Anthony Burch isn't in the pool of names the names get chosen from.
>>
>>332881447
I haven't jerked off yet.
I plan to do it when the get appears.
>>
File: 1358541895943.jpg (384 KB, 800x706) Image search: [Google]
1358541895943.jpg
384 KB, 800x706
>>332881297
Been here since 2007

>mfw I'm still not Anthony Burch
>>
>>332880680
Face it, none of us are nor will ever be Anthony Burch and no amount of shitposting is going to change that.

As for OP, the Xbone has the stink of failure on it and people know it. Plus Microsoft is more interested in their UWP and Windows 10 initiatives, even they know the Xbox is a wash.
>>
They REALLY fucked up with the no used games/always online shit in the beginning
>>
>>332882503
How fucking long will Xbot's damage control with this shit?
>>
Patricia get
>>
Xbox is shit anyways.
>>
>>332882756
it's literally true though

360 was the number one console but there's no brand loyalty with the xbox name

just give them one reason to hate you and they will use it against you forever
>>
>>332882967
Xbox One is losing momentum rapidly, while PS4 is gaining momentum. Some stupid decision at the beginning of this gen that no one barely remembers or cares about would not cause this. Let it go Xbot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.