[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What are your thoughts on Final Fantasy 15?
>>
A JRPG on PS4 that isn't Compile Shit? I'm fucking hyped.
>>
Is Anthony Burch playable?
>>
>>332849173
The demo was amazing I'm hyped for the release.
>>
>>332849368
Yes, the word itself is Anthony Burch
>>
File: CZamR9AW0AAA1wE.jpg (17 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
CZamR9AW0AAA1wE.jpg
17 KB, 375x360
>>332848402
Why are there no women in this game? The Burch does not approve?
>>
Extremely conflicted on the combat. Its got more depth than they have given instructions on, and if it combines with things we've seen like air dash/dodges without the need of warp and brings back Weapon Skills on a button press it could be much better
>>
>>332850617
>Sandy Mann
>>
It was deeper then I was led to believe but still not that fun. I got bored in 2 hours of fighting the iron giant. The story is what's going to keep me playing the game honestly. The weapons don't feel unique enough to be switching except the shuriken. I can't see what I'm doing passed the lights and sparks when fighting. This is going to get really old really fast.
>>
>>332848402

A very scary let-down that might jeopardize Final Fantasy's existence.

FFXV-kun is in extreme denial and I genuinely feel for the guy.
>>
File: 1459273559748.png (40 KB, 1365x271) Image search: [Google]
1459273559748.png
40 KB, 1365x271
>>
>>332855259
Fuckin close to Feddy Mercury, m8o
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.