[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've got a hole burning in my pocket /v/. The problem is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449826195094.png (32 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1449826195094.png
32 KB, 808x805
I've got a hole burning in my pocket /v/. The problem is that I'm moving in less than three weeks and I'll only be taking my Wii U and 3DS with me. What's the best game I can get on 3DS?

I already have:
Fire Emblem Awakening (Don't want fates)
Bravely Default
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby
LBX: Little Battlers Experience
Dragonball Z Extreme Butoden
Smash Bros.
Fantasy Life

I'm tempted to get Puzzle & Dragons but I feel like that game isn't actually very good and the only reason I'm considering it is because I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel in the 3DS library. What am I missing? Also, I don't like the Mystery Dungeon series.
>>
buy a gun and shoot yourself
>>
>>332826716

FUCK OFF JOSEPH
>>
>>332826562
Monster Hunter
>>
File: Mudds.jpg (81 KB, 642x508) Image search: [Google]
Mudds.jpg
81 KB, 642x508
>>332826562
One the best platformers on the 3DS IMO
>>
>>332827150

I tried it on PSP many years ago and hated it. Then I tried it on Wii U a year or two ago and still hated it. I'm done with Snorester Boringter
>>
>>332827368
oh, maybe you should go for the gun instead
>>
>>332827517

FUCK OFF JOSEPH I KNOW THAT'S YOU
>>
>>332826562
Puzzle & Dragons Z is actually quite good. The 'problem' is that is highly rewards doing well, so if you are just playing mediocre, you will be getting new allies slowly and will feel like the game has a very poor progression. Ideally, you want to be making 6+ chains on every single board, which takes a fair amount of skill to accomplish. Until you can reach that point, you're probably going to be disappointed with it.

The best way to get better is to check out some online (probably Youtube video) tutorials in how to get better. That, though, is probably not helpful for you.

As for other games:
>Kid Icarus Uprising
>Rune Factory 4 / Story of Seasons
>Project Mirai isn't bad, but terribly easy
>Legend of Legacy, but be very certain you want that type of game

Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds wasn't bad either, for a time waster. I'm away from my collection and so am not recalling anything else really great off-hand. You can also try downloading a bunch of demos for interesting games: Codename STEAM and Mercenaries Saga 2 at least look interesting.
>>
>>332828536

Thank you, this answer is genuinely helpful.
>>
>>332827275
That's on 3DS? I thought it was just steam shovelware.
>>
If you have a N3DS, I'd strongly recommend Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Warriors games are kind of mindless, but satisfying, and there's enough variety between characters to keep you engaged visually.
>>
Stella Glow
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.