[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: What the fuck is that thing even supposed to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Squirt.png (188 KB, 340x276) Image search: [Google]
Squirt.png
188 KB, 340x276
ITT: What the fuck is that thing even supposed to be?
>>
>>332820082
a slug peeking out from behind a waterfall
>>
Is it just me, or were the bosses in that game just underwhelming/disappointing? I feel like the levels were pretty fun, but both the music and the boss fights suffered greatly from the series.
>>
>>332820462
the first game had boring boss fights too
>>
>>332820537
Huh, you're right. I guess nostalgia did make them seem funner, but the whole re-skinning bosses thing was pretty whack. Didn't they re-skin two bosses? I can't remember, it was the Gnawty beaver and the vulture boss, think it was called Necky.
>>
File: 136071597365.jpg (35 KB, 378x434) Image search: [Google]
136071597365.jpg
35 KB, 378x434
>>332820462
I completely disagree, I liked most of the bosses
>Kaos
>Belcha
>the giant spider whatever his name was
>that asshole snowman with the creepy laugh that was also funny
>Kroolestein

1 was complete garbage, and 2 was probably even better than 3
>>
>>332820082
terryfying
>>
>>332820462
Listen to the music from the GBA port. David Wise did that soundtrack and it's of quality with the rest of the DKC games
>>
What's this new layout?

And I always thought it was a fish.
>>
i was literally stuck on that sea urchin boss for DAYS when i was a kid. holy fuck i found that boss ridiculously difficult.
>>
>>332821696
Bleak
>>
>>332820082
AYYYY
>>
What a stupid april fools, It's the 2nd lmao
>>
>>332823764

I always went for the risky strategy of attacking it as soon as could during the third phase

You didn't even need to dodge the needles at the bottom, you could just hug the upper wall
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.