[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Halo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: halo.jpg (929 KB, 2678x1498) Image search: [Google]
halo.jpg
929 KB, 2678x1498
What happened to Halo?
>>
>>332811835
Nothing, Halo was always casual dudebro shit.
>>
>>332811835
It drifted far away from what made it good in the first place, i.e. a grand setting, gregorian chants, alien worlds and fun.
>>
File: askyourmom.png (208 KB, 410x453) Image search: [Google]
askyourmom.png
208 KB, 410x453
It's pretty fucking apparent that 4/5/6 we're gonna be cash-ins on the series when
>The original devs left to make their own new franchise M$ wouldn't let them do
>The new team is made up of people working for M$ before Bungie left
>The team's first game was a 10 year anniversary remake of the first game
>Microsoft already greenlit a brand new trilogy before development on 4 even started
But most importantly
>>332812009
Halo sucks, you just now realize that when you watch Halo become a desperate cash-in on itself
>>
>>332811835
Social media. You know, just like every other game. Although I did have a lot of fun with 5, I'm apprehensive about the next one.
>>
Locke
>>
>>332813406
A.K.A that nigger
>>
>>332811835
Halo 3 was worse than CE and 2 in almost every respect
Halo Reach was worse than all of them
>>
>>332811835
They never released the later ones on PC so the master race could preserve them, that's what happened.
>>
pretty simple, bungie knew how to make good halo, 343 cant do anything properly
>>
>>332814113
http://lumoriace.com/media/complete.html
>>
Halo threads on /v/ are fucking cancer because they are filled with halo 3 babies and people who think it's cool to hate on anything 343 makes , good or bad.
>>
>>332813673
Halo 3 was wayyy better than 2 with regards to the singleplayer.
>>
>>332813673
Outside of gameplay, Halo 3 added a lot of excellent features like improved matchmaking, forge, theater, better custom games, file shares, and the party-up system.

You can say all you want about Halo 3's gameplay but it had a lot of excellent and well-implemented ideas.
>>
>>332817419
By having a shorter story?

Halo 2 has the BEST single player
>>
control of the series was given to overbudgeted fanboys
>>
>>332817419
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>332817071
343 Industries deserve the hate they get?
>>
>>332817071
Still waiting on anything even remotely good from 343i, cuckboy.
>>
>>332811835
This is what happens when you want the cowaduty audience and give up everything your franchise was known for to shoehorn ironsights and loadouts into your game.
>>
>>332821058
Loadouts aren't in halo 5

That's halo 4, along with perks, classes, killstreaks, kill-cams, sprint, armor abilities (like see-through walls vision and jetpacks)

Along with the shittiest graphics ever made. Halo 4 is a fucking abomination.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.