[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good games I can play Co-op style with my mate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Portal2cover.jpg (71 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
Portal2cover.jpg
71 KB, 256x352
What are some good games I can play Co-op style with my mate?

Pic related, already played that.
>>
trine 2?
>>
>>332805756
you guys into turn based rpgs?

Divinity: Original Sin is currently 50% off on steam
>>
Current gen has nothing to offer except Rocket League which gets pretty boring after you unlock all the different car models which have the same speed, acceleration, and turning radius.

Or you can demand the new Doom includes a split screen campaign and refuse to buy it until they add the feature.
>>
>>332805941
>Current gen

Throw every game you know, we haven't played a lot.

Also anything we can play with hamachi.
>>
Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time.

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

BattleBlock Theater

FORCED

Borderlands 1 and/or 2

Little Big Planet (first one is best one)
>>
>>332806168
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks
Time Splitters
Doom 3
Gauntlet
Champions of Norrath
Baldur's Gate
Diablo (PSX edition for same screen)
>>
>>332805756
Mobas and MMOs.
>>
>>332808286
that's cancerous
>>
Left 4 Dead by yourselves and with nobody else unless you can get more friends.
Risk of Rain
Don't Starve Together
Viscera Cleanup Detail if you feel you're extra bored.
Any of the Souls games.
Most of the Halo games.
>>
File: tales-of-vesperia.jpg (730 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tales-of-vesperia.jpg
730 KB, 1280x720
>>332805756
The Tales of series has co-op in battles, which are pretty frequent. If you're into jrpgs you might like that, or you might not. I enjoy playing them with friends.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.