[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we've all seen the streams, can we all agree DS1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 27
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Now that we've all seen the streams, can we all agree DS1 is the best game in the series?
>>
>>332805114

Just finished it, looking for side shit now.
Best game.
Not the best combat, bosses, or mobs.
You-Know-Who wins that.
>>
>watching streams

I don't care for spoilers but actually watching boss fights and areas is just robbing yourself of fun.
>>
>>332805114
Bloodborne
>>
File: 1457977019418.png (11 KB, 399x494) Image search: [Google]
1457977019418.png
11 KB, 399x494
>>332805114
>there are people who legit consider DaS better than BB for no reason other than because they're a salty fuck who can't play BB
>>
>can we all agree

posting this should be grounds for automatic banning
>>
>>332805639
now that the dust has settled
>>
>>332805114
>after watching the streams
Finished 3 yesterday, it is incredible, 1 is only 'better' because of 1 million nostalgia points, only problem I've had is poise seems to be gone completely, other wise better than 2, demons, and BB
>>
>>332805114
Bloodborne > DeS > DS3 > DS > DS2
>>
>>332805114
If you include the DLC? Sure, it has the most interesting story, great aesthetics, unique music and the world design isalong with the combat system is pretty good.

If it's just the base game than both Bloodborne and DaS3 beats it, that second half really brings the game down a notch.

Vanilla games
BB>DaS3>DaS1=DeS>DaS2

Plus DLC
DaS1=BB>DaS3>DeS=DaS2
>>
>>332805951
>Tfw there was never any DeS DLC
>>
>>332805535
How can someone consider something as better when you admit they haven't even playe-

oh wait this is /v/
>>
File: Point_Laugh.jpg (133 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Point_Laugh.jpg
133 KB, 500x371
>>332805951
>you bought a PS4
>>
File: 1379146530945.jpg (58 KB, 259x274) Image search: [Google]
1379146530945.jpg
58 KB, 259x274
>>332805887
This. Bandwagon faggots who started with DaS will perpetuate this idea of DaS1 being the best but BB is pretty much the objectively best game given the context of all game's releases.

DS3 is pretty much a video game "Best of" and only a moron currently in that fresh-release hype phase would consider it the best or even better than DeS.
>>
>>332805114
>Souls games
>Good
Pick one
>>
>>332806038
It hurts so bad, but right now if DaS2 wasnt such a big of a fuck up it would be on the last place of souls games and it makes me sad, it deserves better.

>>332806152
>i bought a bloodborne machine
Say it right faggot, but hey, P5 and Nier are coming so not for long will my shelf be as empty.
>>
>>332805887
This is my opinion except das3 will most likely be better than des once the dlc comes
>>
>>332805114

Worse than BB.
He should have stuck to spiritual successive IPs. DkS3 plays it too safe, weapon arts are garbage, atmosphere is same old shit in a coat of BB paint, etc.
Still a good game, feels polished up and the true successor to DkS, but doesn't match up to BB in almost any respect.
>>
>>332806216
>DeS
>the most broken everything
>the most broken bosses
>literal "an ancient evil has awoken plot"
Literally everything except DaS2 is better than DeS.
>>
File: download.png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 216x233
>buy a ps4
>the best souls game is backwards compatible only on x1
>>
>>332806567
Beat the game a few days back and this nails my thoughts on it. Solid game, but very by-the-numbers and exploration didn't have the same sense of wonder it did in BB when it felt like i'd seen all of this before. Weapon arts are pretty underwhelming too.

I think most of the "best souls game!" claims are coming from people who skipped BB and haven't touched the series since DaS2.
>>
>>332806748
This.
So many edgy neck beards pretending like its a god tier game, worst PvP out of any souls game, people need to stop defending how broken it was
>>
>>332806748

DeS has better combat. Much better combat.
>>
File: DARK SOULS III_20160327142845.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK SOULS III_20160327142845.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I've beaten it twice and really enjoyed it. They need to fix scaling for castors which the west probably won't have to deal with. I enjoyed it more than the original DaS and about the same as the DLC.
>>
>>332807139

DkS had the worst PvP and DeS had the best. I'm quite aware of DeS's flaws too.
>>
>>332806748
I actually thought DaS was better than DeS until I went back to it recently and realised how much better the combat was. DaS1 and 2 are almost comically slow and cumbersome; and not in the "It's weighty and tactical!" way that fans like to bullshit themselves into believing.
>>
>>332807292
>those fucking phantom colours

Back to this shit again? why? BB nailed it.
>>
>>332807426
>infinite head butt stun lock
>stacks of full heal grass
>Scraping spear
>Souls level drain
>best PvP
>>
>>332805951
Bloodborne's base game is absolute garbage.

The game goes to shit after vicar amelia, the areas following forbidden woods are all incredibly boring to trudge through, and full of unfun parts like the forbidden woods snakes, winter lanterns, yahar'gul in general.

It has some truly boring and shitty bosses, rom, micolash, shadows of yharnam, mergos wet nurse, celestial emmisary,

In truth the game has an even larger drop of interesting content after a point than dark souls 1, and yet again, the DLC redeems it, not only in terms of bosses, but the introduction of more interesting weapons, more interesting lore and more interesting area design from bloodborne's generally uninteresting garbage after central yharnam/cathedral ward.

Honestly, both the nightmare areas, forbidden woods, castle cainhurst and hemwick charnel lane are what ruins playing the game again for me, there's simply nothing interesting about them, shit bosses, shit areas.

The chalice dungeons themselves are so awful that they're not even worth mentioning.

Even other areas like PVP and multiplayer bring bloodborne as a general product down

A truthful repesentation of the series would be:

Base game:

DaS3>DaS>DeS>BB>DaS2

DLC:

Old Hunters>Artorias of the abyss>Lost Crowns

Overall:

DaS>DaS3>BB>DeS>DaS2
>>
>>332807787
>stacks of full heal grass

No idea why people still bring this up when DaS had infinite stacks of humanity in addition to estus.
>>
>>332808105
Weak pasta.
>>
>>332808105
motherfucker the woods were one of the most atmospheric parts in the game, get that shit taste checked fag.
>>
I agree with nothing
>>
>>332805114
>can we all agree
no
>>
>>332808274
Grass was as fast as divine blessings and could be used right in front of someone with out getting punished, humanity took time to use and you'd get a backstab if you're near anyone, that is why
>>
>>332805114
>Now that we've all seen the streams

The sensible ones among us haven't. Why the fuck would you do that to yourself? For a game which is all about exploration and making discoveries no less?
>>
>>332807787

Infinite headbutt was the only fucked up thing you listed, and it wasn't even that good because the weapon itself was absolute trash.
Spear was garbage too. If you ever once lost to spear with a proper build you were just a terrible player. Same goes for Soulsucker.
There was also basically infinite healing items in DkS with humanity and salve.

Compare this to the very systemic problems in Dark Souls. Just poise alone made the PvP worse.

>No spacing or timing required, thanks to poise, jamming with fast pokes doesn't exist.
>Low poise damage weapons are either 1. Entirely unviable or 2. R1 mash brain dead shit like Falchion/Kat.
>Poking out of BS spam literally results in getting BSed encouraging everyone to backpedal instead.

Poise utterly destroyed the game by itself, nevermind shit-tier movesets, DWGR, faster parry recovery, and dumb shit like staggering yourself if you miss. That's how bad the PvP was in Dark Souls.
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 523x412) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 523x412
>>332805114
>best game in the series

sure, if we're talking about dark souls only

if not, then fuck off

BB = DeS > DaS > DaS3 > DaS2
>>
Sorry to interrupt all the bickering, but i've never actually played a game from this series. Am I to take it then that fans are generally impressed by and would recommend DS3?
>>
>>332808413
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Even%20other%20areas%20like%20PVP%20and%20multiplayer%20bring%20bloodborne%20as%20a%20general%20product%20down/

?

>>332808421
It was hardly strikingly atmospheric, especially compared to areas which genuinely pulled off a atmospheric grab that worked, like upper cathedral ward, pre-rom yahar'gul and byrgenwerth.

It was just long and muddy and largely unfun, with large tedious snake creatures and the standard "beast-hollow" things near the entrance.

It you mean that it literally had visual atmosphere effects, then maybe you are right.
>>
>>332808815
Couldn't agree with this more, the thing that pisses me off the most is the soul of everyone to have linked the flame combined in a suit of armour is the last boss and anor londo is an area again
>>
>>332808105
this makes me think that souls games could be great if they were episodic. small doses and well crafted areas.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>Sony wins e3. Bloodborne is announced. PS4 is now literally Dark Souls central. Happiest day of my life. Immediately rush out and buy one.
>BB is a joke. DS3 is worse than DS1.
>DS1 is now objectively the best game in the series
>Xbox One gets DS1 backwards compatible, plus Artorias of the Abyss
>tfw I bought the wrong console
>>
>>332809085
>BB=DeS>
Now, i never go full console wars, but that is just sad.
>>
>>332809204
Oh, so you just have shit taste then.

Explain to me how the second half of the game is bad without using weak conclusive words like "boring" and "unfun".
>>
DaS 3 > DaS > DeS > BB > DaS 2

Bloodborne has great combat and an interesting aesthetic but ultimately fails at what makes a true Souls game. DaS 3 is the peak Souls game, everything From has learned from past games is present there, it's truly Miyazaki's masterpiece.
>>
>>332809642
Then why are there less variety in areas, the bosses are mostly dudes with swords and the only color is grey?
>>
>>332807141
lol
>>
>>332809642
> fails at what makes a true Souls game
Yes you would know this and decide what the fuck it means
Not the man who fucking made the whole series, except 2
Retard
>>
File: 1452963109961.jpg (231 KB, 560x574) Image search: [Google]
1452963109961.jpg
231 KB, 560x574
>>332809642
>get DaS3 a few days ago
>fire it up
>notice the shield is left hand only
>wot
>suddenly realise it uses the same fucking right-hand/left-hand system from BB
>can only dual wield specific weapons

This legit fucked me off. Fuck you niggers for keeping this quiet.
>>
>>332807482
It's the same combat with more weighty animations and more movesets. DaS that is.
>>
>>332809642
>but ultimately fails at what makes a true Souls game.
and that would be....?
>>
>>332810042
>it's weighty!

Here we go.

>weighty animations

Literally the same animations only slower.
>>
>>332809642
most people just ignore the fact that DaS goes to shit after anor londo.
>>
>>332809792
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/09/13/miyazaki-talks-dark-souls-3-freedom/
He sure does.

>>332810198
Freedom.

>>332809792
Did you even play the game?
>>
File: demonsoul.jpg (57 KB, 341x399) Image search: [Google]
demonsoul.jpg
57 KB, 341x399
Anyone with taste can tell you what the GOAT souls game is
>>
>>332809616
Forbidden woods is overly long with little reward, an uninteresting boss, a very small amount of npc interaction, stock enemies in the beginning, and snake enemies that are both tedious to fight and over-present in the second half, a boss that consists of three standard sized enemies as a fight that can be rightfully described as waiting for the katana guy to attack so you can parry him like 6 times, then the fight is practically over.

Byrgenwerth is too small for such an important location, has little to nothing of use, and a boss that is one of the worst in the series.

Yahar'gul pre-rom is actually somewhat creepy through, after rom, it's frustrating due to a sudden damage spike by general enemies, the game telling you to level up, and the over-abundance of stock "beast-hollow" generic types that can get revived and are buffed at the first upper part, the tedious 3 hunter fight which can be either painfully quick, or mind numbingly slow, the skeleton carriages which do tons of damage and are numerous, and another "worst bosses in the series" moment with the one reborn.

Cont.
>>
>>332810408
>>332809996
>>
>>332810408
More like Bamco's 3-game contract made him return to the game.
>>
>>332810463
BB and DeS are objectively the only good games in the series

theres no debating this
>>
>>332810408
>Freedom
What freedom?
The ability to use all sorts of weapons and armor?
Only fags use anything other than a shield with a sword
Anything else is disgusting
>>
>>332810654
Nice meme.
>>
>>332810041

What? Please tell me this isn't true.
>>
>>332810891
Build freedom. Bloodborne is literally 'play it like this or fuck off', barely even a RPG. I'll play the games how I want, thanks.
>>
>>332805114
Yes.
>>
>>332811285
Are you saying stats matter in the slightest?
Besides rolling of course
>>
>>332809204

>"It was just long and muddy and largely unfun."

This is something I would reserve for most of Dark Souls, simply due to the rather mediocre gameplay and level design that only really wows in the Parish and just sort of falls flat everywhere else, including the DLC.

The forested areas in Dark Souls are easily the most mundane areas in the series with random assortments of uninspired enemies making even the spectacularly boring areas from Demon's seem good (notably Shrine of Storms). This sort of half-assing is the modus of the game with the lionshare just being entirely underwhelming.

Naturally there's the obvious ones like Lost Izalith, Valley of the Drakes, Demon Ruins, Crystal Caves, Great Hollow, and Ash Lake being other undesigned or just plain empty, but the biggest disappointment in the game is probably New Londo with it's great theme and palette and the idea of dredging the lake being wrecked by having only a few enemies and being relatively tiny and simple.
>>
>>332809642
look at this faggot
look at him and laugh
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>332807102
I was with you until you got to exploration... Exploration in BB was purely aesthetic for me; the drive was to see new places and enemies.

In Dks3 exploration is literally king. Not only is it fun sniffing out corners, but there are actual rewards for doing it that were, to me, interesting. Weapons and magic, along with the same aesthetic pull that BB had.

I never played DeS, but I have just replayed Dks1, and tried to replay Dks2.

Honestly Dks1 sucks ass after playing BB and Dks3. Like comparing it to Dks3 and BB is unfair, but since so many people do it I've just got to fucking tell you all that you're god damn dominated by nostalgia and elitism if you think Dks1 can compete with them.

I enjoyed replaying through Dks1 though. Can't say the same for Dks2. I've never really hated on 2, but god damn. It has aged bad.

BB really failed, for me, in only one way. Replay. It has like zero replay for me. Two characters and I felt like I'd done everything in the game.

I can already tell, even with magic gimped, that Dks3 is going to have, easily, 10+ characters for me. So many weapons, and even if you think the arts suck, they're a wonderful cherry on top for messing around with new builds. I can't wait for sorcery and miracles to be on par with pyro.

The hype is still very much on me, but I think when the dust settles, I will have spent more time on Dks3 than the rest, and while normally I'd say Dks3=BB, if I end up playing 3 as much as I think I will, I have to say it's going to be better than BB looking back.

All this is kinda pointless though for me. Dks1 was 10/10 awesome for me when I first played it, and the year after. Dks2, for all that it sucked, was still a solid 8/10, terrible for a souls game but not trash by any means. BB was 10/10 blew me away, and I still feel that way and as of now, I give Dks3 a tentative 10/10 as well.

As of 2016?
Dks3>BB>Dks1>Dks2
>>
>>332810891

>Only fags use anything other than a shield with a sword
>He uses a shield

Holy shit, get better
>>
>>332811285
are you retard? you better be
>>
>>332810473
>>332809616

The lecture building is pretty shit, and could have been a much more interesting location, they could have even put a boss or something here, instead it's a rushed part that serves as nothing more than a teleport box, justified by lore in some ways, but still cheap game design.

Nightmare frontier is largely absent of any useful items, the enemies are fairly easy to deal with, the winter lanters are generally bad game design with a near 360 view radius and inflict high damage, near-unavoidable without high resist gear frenzy continuously, this isn't challenging, this is certainly not "scary" or even remotely horrific, this is just cheap and frustrating by all levels of game design.

Nightmare of mensis shows better level design by making good use of verticality, unfortunately, apart from the brain of mensis sub-objective, there's just nothing that great about this area, the bosses in particular are not great, micolash is terrible in all aspects except from his interesting music, his 90% damage attacks, his running phase etc, it's just not that good, he's another contender in the worst bosses category, mergo's wet nurse isn't great either, but wins points for aesthetics. Other than that mergo's loft is generally fairly short, the circular part is full of enemies you've already faced, the mutated creatures count as well, the side bit with the winter lanters is awful because they are awful.
>>
>>332811430
Of course they do, only retards think otherwise.
>>
>>332811062

It is true, sadly. Not every weapon can be dual wielded. There are very specific weapons which are, Dual Wield weapons, and are considered one item.
>>
For me,
DeS > DaS = DaS3 > DaS2 = Bloodborne

And I bought a PS4 solely for Bloodborne. I didn't hate it, I just like the dark fantasy style of Souls over the Victorian style of Bloodborne. I prefer magic and shields to the guns.
>>
>>332811285

I never got this meme. There are just as many builds in BB as there is in DkS. I mean I guess if you want dumb shit like double shield meme builds, then you're out of luck, but they employ the same basic build system.
>>
>>332811473
You sure showed me with those amazing arguments.
>>
Why do the Dark Souls II DLC soldier enemies feel identical?
>>
>>332811829
>wasting time with retards
not today faggo boy
>>
>>332811880
Because they just spam them over and over
>>
>>332809118
You can't go wrong with Dark Souls 1, 2, or 3
>>
>>332811781
>fast guy or fast guy or fast guy
Endless possibilities
>>
>>332811706
SUP MOOT'S "SISTER"
>>
>>332811983
>says the retard
lol
>>
>>332809118
see
>>332812045
They're all good games, but 1 and 2 have aged.
>>
>>332810473
Major bullshit double standards with some of these complaints.

>stock enemies in the beginning

BB is the absolute smallest defender when it comes to stock enemies. DaS, a game you consider to be better, uses generic hollows in numerous levels in their entirety all the way up to Duke's Archives.

>snake enemies that are both tedious to fight and over-present in the second half

They're slow as fuck, easily avoided and the shortcut to the bonfire lets you skip almost all of them if you need to return to the area.

>a boss that consists of three standard sized enemies as a fight that can be rightfully described as waiting for the katana guy to attack so you can parry him like 6 times, then the fight is practically over.

It's Four Kings only each fighter actually has his own fighting style and the fight changes as you progress rather than simply throwing king after king at you in a DPS race.

>another "worst bosses in the series" moment with the one reborn.

He's a dull boss, but you're shitting me if you think he's worse than the likes of Asylum Demon #2, Red Asylum Demon, Ceaseless Discharge, Pinwheel, that fucking centipede no one remembers, BoC (the actual worst boss in the series) and the host of late-game enemies stuck in early-game areas.
>>
>>332811602
Are you?
>>
>>332805114
How can you tell if a game is good based of streams?
>>
>>332812275
>defender
*offender
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x367
bloodborne is good in theory but it would be better on more platforms
I can't for any reason give a game that plays at 17 fps the best souls game title
seriously beating bloodborne felt like such a chore and the only thing I endep liking was the sidestepping and the atmosphere

Sonyggers claiming that BB is the best purely because its exclusive can eat shit
>>
>>332811689
Upper cathedral ward has some nice atmospheric effects in place, the growing string sounds that build up in certain places, the approach to ebrietas as an example, the dark hazy room with the eyeballs bobbing along as the beasts patrol, unfortunately it's all far too small, and cramped, that one room is host to far too many brainsuckers, which by themselves aren't particularly well designed, with not one, but three fast active attacks (the range spell, aoe spell and quick grab attack) which removes 90% of your health and drain blood vials, just very tedious to fight. The area is too short, the celestial emisssary boss is awful, but Ebrietas is pretty great, not enough to fully make up for the area though.

Hemwick Charnel Lane has some nice sights along it's path with the sea, but I felt that it was relatively uninteresting to travel across as it still suffered the continual problem BB had with rewarding exploration, in addition, the boss was horrific.

Castle Cainhurst is interesting at first, but really the level design isn't that special, the areas are unrewarding, the enemies feel like damage sponges, and give no incentive to fight them rather than run past. Martyr Logarius is pretty decent though. There should have been more here, it's actually really disappointing. An area where you can explore the castle and maybe find pieces of the cainhurst armour set and the chikage rather than having to buy it would have both made more sense, and made the area better.
>>
>>332811746

>remove one of the only interesting additions to DS2

>limit your options even more than DS1

Man, what the fuck.
>>
>>332810041
>>332811746
>>332812897
>not understanding that's actually better
>that way weapons can be more unique and they don't have to balance a shit ton of weapons to work with dual wielding
Powerstancing was only the illusion of customization. Dual wield two weapons of the same class and you have the same moveset.
>>
>>332805535
I've got BB and I think DaS is way better, including DeS.
>>
File: DARK SOULS III_20160329004627.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK SOULS III_20160329004627.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I love how everyone here just imported DaS3. Like fuck the western release.
>>
>>332812275
I'm sorry but the one reborn is perhaps the 2nd, mabye even 3rd worst boss in the series.

It's a large dull blob that doesn't really move much if you're fighting it, has multiple aoe attacks which he will use constantly, has 6 bell ringers in the arena with him, and dies very easily.

Just an absolutely horrendous boss all round.

I disagree heavily on the four kings comparison, as that fight actually had the interesting time mechanic which pressured you into playing agressively, rather than simply killing one shadow (the katana guy) so that the fight was practically over.
>>
>>332805887
Spot the Sonypony.
>>
>>332807292
did they make casters op again?
>>
>>332813481
They're not more unique though, it's the same generic set of conventional weapons you'd see from previous games, minus the obvious shit like boss weapons.
>>
>>332810339
>literally the same animations
But that's wrong.
>>
>>332809430
get the fuck out of here and go play the walking dead. jesus. this is the worst post i've seen in a while and now i need chemo.
>>
>>332805267
No. Who?

Anthony Burch!
>>
>>332813656
>It's a large dull blob that doesn't really move much if you're fighting it, has multiple aoe attacks which he will use constantly, has 6 bell ringers in the arena with him, and dies very easily.

Ceaseless is a large dull blob that doesn't really move which either dies instantly from falling or dies after engaging a game of whack-a-mole with the player.

Less shit than One Reborn apparently.

>>332813739
No, they're ass now. Scaling is supposed to be fucked as a lot of spells deal fuck all damage.
>>
>>332805114
When new games come out all you faggots are like heroin addicts. There is no impulse control to not complete ruin the game for yourselves before you ever even play. I'm out of this thread and off /v/ until the i play the fucking game. You faggots are cancer.
>>
>>332813909
Most weapons for dual weilding are pretty unique, like Onikiri and Ubadachi. Did you even play the game?
>>
Question for people who have played it/ watched the streams.

Hows the level design aesthetically? I mean from the trailer everything looks gray and bland as fuck. I'm really hoping the areas all feel unique and have their own personality like every souls game, opposed to
>gray crumbling ruins 1
>gray crumbling ruins 2
>gray crumbling ruins at night
>blue crumbling ruins
>>
Does this game have more content than BB? So far I've heard people say its longer and some people say its shorter
>>
>>332816303
It really depends on how much you explore or want to PvP at low levels. If you don't look at any wikis or anything you might miss some areas and bosses which gives a shorter playtime.
>>
>>332816883
Right, but I mean relative to BB, does a 100% play through take longer with the same skilled player?
>>
>>332817107
I'd say DaS3 is a bit longer. It took me 48 hours to beat DaS 3 and around 40 for BB.
>>
>>332805114
DaS3 looks fun, i enjoy all the games
>>
>>332817237
Cool. Good to know
>>
File: 1459542612254.webm (3 MB, 834x462) Image search: [Google]
1459542612254.webm
3 MB, 834x462
>>332805114
absolutely not
>>
File: dex fags.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
dex fags.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>332805535
I played Bloodborne recently and I'm going to give my HONEST opinion.
It feels like a gimmick Dark Souls. Something they made for Play Station so the PS4 could have an exclusive. They cut out everything besides fastroll/dex builds. No magic, no real STR weapons, no armor, no bows... it's quite dull.
The setting was great but I feel like they didn't do enough with it. You just kind of skip hop jump from place to place and never really go deep into anywhere. The game is just a A -> B -> C adventure with some tiny hidden areas and no real room to explore. The characters are also really flat and have boring storylines. The overall content is lacking.
The gameplay is very, very good. It's quick and responsive and feels like ninja gaiden. However, it's literally the same shit for 30 hours. There is ridiculous padding too. Chalice dungeons are padding. Grinding for stones is padding. Gems are padding. Farming bloodvials is padding. Bosses having gigantic health pools is padding (unless you use a guide and upgrade the shit out of your weps.)

So while overall BB was good, it really did feel like a gimmicky knockoff of DaS instead of "the next big thing" on Fromsoftware's resume.
>>
>>332815948
I'm gonna give you a few examples, the areas pretty varied:

>swamp filled with abyss creatures
>underground cathedrals
>sunny shrine in a desert
>disneyland
>>
>>332818538
Sweet. I cant wait for this
>>
>>332818508
>I didn't play the game: The post

You're so fucking delusional you don't even realize half the shit you whine about is the same nonsense people whine about in relation to Dark Souls.
>>
>>332805740
Saying this should result in public internet lynching that would make even the most seasoned unlikable faggot cringe.
>>
>>332818702
>"he didn't like a game i liked :("
>"oh well, then he never played it because i said so"
>>
>>332805114
DS1 did nothing artistically but rip off Berserk anyways.
>>
>>332818702
Where's the padding in DaS? You could argue Lost Izalith but it's just an unfinished, unique area. There are no randomly generated farming dungeons and titanite is far easier to get than bloodstone.
>>
>>332818927
Nothing in the souls series is artistic.
>>
>>332805114
The only thing that DaS1 has over DaS3 is the interconnected world.

Everything else is better in DaS3.
>>
>>332805951
>>
>>332814651
Did you?
I have 3 "dual wield" weapons right now
dual knives, dual mini axes and dual spears. So unique, thanks from.
>>
File: Dude.png (24 KB, 279x320) Image search: [Google]
Dude.png
24 KB, 279x320
>>332805114
How the fuck are people playing DaS 3?
It comes out in like 2 weeks.
>>
>Avoid watching DS3 streams
>Based on /v/ discussions, it's either the worst or best game of the series
Really don't know how to feel.
>>
I am calling this right now
That autistic fag that made the "Dark souls 2 criticism" video that keeps getting posted here will HATE dark souls 3

He's gonna complain about shit like

>it seems like the game was made with fans in mind cuz characters from the first game show up
>teleporting by bonefires ruins the immersion of the experience

And shit like that
Mark my words
>>
>>332819858
MatthewAutistosis?
>>
>>332819702
by buying it for xbox or ps4 when it relased in japan, ages ago. kek. you can even play it in English on xboner, has to be japanese for ps4 sadly or I would have finished it already.
>>
its ok
>>
>>332819986
Yea that cunt
Such an annoying and pretentious prick
>>
File: Screenshot-Original (25).png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original (25).png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Playing the game right now, ~20h in.
It's great but so far I would still consider DaS1 better.
inb4 nostalgia I played DeS first
>>
>>332819831
just feel like you always do, trusting /v/ is a 100% newfag mistake.
>>
>>332819858
But both of those criticisms are true...

Teleporting bonfire -> bonfire should really only be allowed at dead ends and only in one direction. That way you can actually enjoy the world instead of staring at loading screens.
>>
>>332820107
Of course I will decide how I feel about the game based on my playthrough. I'm saying it's hard to be excited or nervous when the fanbase seems so divided.
>>
>>332805114
Bed of chaos completely ruins ds1 for me
>>
>>332820109
Yes I'm sure looking at the same scenery over and over again will improve each time
>>
>>332819858
He'll also complain about the narrative aspect being way less mysterious than before and all the devs messages on the ground telling you to do that here with that one item to be sure that casuals don't miss it.
It bothers me too desu.
>>
>>332820109
>This fuck actually enjoys mandatory backtracking
Here's a hint: Don't use the teleportation mechanism. It's that easy you screaming autist.
>>
BB = DaS 3 > DeS > DaS
>>
>>332820275
Well Harold, maybe you should learn to appreciate the world around you and not be in such a rush all the time.
>>
>>332820228
how?
>>
DaS3 = DaS > DeS > DaS2
>>
>>332820294
>complain about the narrative aspect being way less mysterious than before
This 100%
I can already hear his voice bitching about it
>>
Only 11 more days anon

Just give me a decent name so I can stop shitposting holy shit
>>
>>332820319
>mandatory backtracking
>mandatory
What part of teleporting back from dead ends did you not understand?
>>
>>332820451
That boss is mostly based on luck and barely any skill, and if you die you have to spend five minutes going all the way back to her fog gate and pray her bullshit swipe move doesn't knock you off

I didn't exaclty think gravelord "just fuck my legs up" nito wasn't good either. game sorta fell apart after biggy smalls
>>
>>332820194
dude the ones who say its shit are memelords who have obviously not played it yet. Watching streams means jackshit.
>>
>>332820605
It's still backtracking if you didn't JUST come from an area but explored it earlier in the playthrough.
>>
>>332820604
>Santos Acosta
kek
>>
>>332820870
Most people who aren't souls shills say this
The game drops off in quality heavy after that new lando part or whatever

Most bosses are also fucking garbage
>>
>>332820870
There's an exploit to BoC involving a bow and some reloading the game that guarantees a 100% successful attempt. I do it every time. No shame, just want to get through.
>>
>>332821024
Someone could argue the opposite point, that the people praising it are just hyped for a new game and if you closely examine it it's a DS2 in the making.
>>
>feel like playing dark souls 1 to get hype for 3
>make new character
>remember someone made a quick picture explaining how to get a nice ass in dark souls character creation
>cant find it anywhere

does anyone have the quick explanation im talking about? would be really grateful
>>
>>332821036
Yes but see if you have that kind of backtracking then there is ample opportunity to catch something you missed and find some hidden shit. There have been plenty of times when I come back to an area and find something I missed. That would not happen if I can just teleport past it.
>>
>>332805114
DS3 looks great. I might end up enjoying it more than DS1 by the looks of it. Good weapon diversity.
>>
>>332821139
>ask people who like it what they liked
>they were able to reply and list things right away which were seen in the streams, no memefaggotry

>ask people who say its total shite
>they just meme around, no single argument which can even come close to being objective
>fail to provide examples from the game

hmmm tough one m8
>>
>>332821139
Well yeah, it was one until one week or two after release that people started to unanimously shit on DaS2.
You can truly judge a Souls game only by taking some distance from it because at release you just want your Souls fix.
>>
>>332821260
You're right, too bad you're forced to use teleportation, as the game will uninstall itself if you don't
>>
>>332821382
Personally I was a little disappointed from DaS2 already after a few hours in. I didn't browse /v/ during its release so that did not affect me at all. Also DaS2 being utter shite is just a meme to fit in, it was worse but not a bad game.
>>
File: 1454534587815.jpg (3 MB, 1911x1739) Image search: [Google]
1454534587815.jpg
3 MB, 1911x1739
>>332821196
Is it this one? It requires cheat engine though
>>
>>332821049
Nigger/10
>>
>>332821385
Thing is, if you give a player a feature then he will use it. If there was a "skip gameplay" button then I guarantee that you will use it eventually when you feel tired/frustrated and end up just depriving yourself of shit. Like imagine if Dark Souls had a difficulty setting or something. It would ruin the entire game.
>>
>>332811781
No there isn't nearly as much variety in builds due to a lack of weight system and Attire being practically just cosmetic as the differences in defense between them are negligible.
The only variety that comes forth is from weapons and tools thats it. I've made as made as many builds as I could combine in BB from today since release, theres little things I haven't made in a build for BB.
In contrast I'm still making builds for DaS1 to this day due to armor mattering, weight existing, and total number of different spells outnumbering that of BB's hunter tools.
>>
>>332821361
Hi shill

>>332821382
DS 2 was fine, that autists video "Dark souls 2 criticism" is the main reason why anyone hates it

I'd say the two main big fails of Dark souls 2 are how the world doesn't feel as connected, and how there's that rolling stat which makes the game less predictable

But that's it really
What else could you complain about that isn't autistic fanboyism?

Dark souls 2 is also a more stable game than Dark souls 1, it never has that drop off in quality that Dark souls 1 does when you reach new lando
>>
>>332821729
Please never work in the industry
>>
>>332821773
great argument champ, you totally convinced me ;)
>>
>>332821729
If I wanted to skip gameplay I wouldn't be playing the fucking game
>>
>>332821773
That's because it had no quality to drop off in the first place.
>>
>>332821653
That's the one, thank you
>>
>>332821860
>>332821729
You two should google the last alone in the dark game, it already had this feature, kek.
>>
>>332805114
>watching streams before you play the game
you must be over 18 to use this site.
>>
>>332821773
soul memory and lack of polish. Too many large humanoids, infinite stamina, 360 degrees turning and pivoting like fucking ballerinas. It was neither too hard nor unfair, just kinda lame in few areas.
>>
>>332819572
the autism is strong with this one
>>
>>332805381
You're talking to and about people who try every reason to force fun out of anything and everything
>>
>>332822127
>Too many large humanoids
Looks like there are a ton in DS3
>infinite stamina
Same.
>pivoting like fucking ballerinas
At least one or two enemies do this.
>>
>>332821196
>it never has that drop off in quality
You're right, it's consistently shit
>>
>>332821773
>DS 2 was fine, that autists video "Dark souls 2 criticism" is the main reason why anyone hates it
Do you think the 1000 same autists on /v/ represents the whole gaming community or something retard?
On every forum I ever went, and even among my friends who never heard or 4chan, it's considered the worst souls game by far.
Even on fucking Metacritic it has 7/10 user score.

Stop using this retard's video as a reason for why people on /v/ hate it, the reason is the game is mediocre, the devs themselves explained why, development problems, director switch, has to redo everything from scratch using the already existing assets, etc...

>the world doesn't feel as connected
Dark Souls 3 is even less connected, yet still way better
>rolling stat
That's shit but nothing compared to the shitty leveld esign, enemy placement, enemy designs, boss designs and characterisation in general, everything felt soulless in this game.

>Dark souls 2 is also a more stable game than Dark souls 1, it never has that drop off in quality
You're right it stays mediocre the whole time.
>>
>>332822335
good job you picked 3 out of a dozen of bad points and said it looks like it and not facts. Alas you clearly haven't played it yet, fuck off memelord.
>>
>>332821080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WetSi19HYM

what the fuck.....
>>
>>332822460
Literally responded to every point in that post.
>>
File: thomas.jpg (16 KB, 373x309) Image search: [Google]
thomas.jpg
16 KB, 373x309
Skyrim had better level design than Dark Souls 2
>>
Why do you consider DS2 a bad game? I've only played the first one and I haven't finished it. I know a guy who said DS2 Scholar of the First Sin is better that just DS2 without that DLC.
>>
>>332821653
Is there any way to make the change permanent? Because having to re-enter the values in CE every time I start up the game is a pain
>>
>>332822689
I was so excited to enter the tower of flame, then I realized the whole area was just a windy bridge over some water
>>
>>332822445
>it stays mediocre the whole time

And Dark souls 1 becomes pure shit after lando
I mean, the part in the painting is pretty cool, but the game really takes a dive in quality after that

And of course I will mention that video when that video IS the reason why most people hate the game
Go ask some of these people about why they dislike 2
Most of them will quote something that fag said in the video

Dark souls 1
Great first half then shit the second one

Dark souls 2
Mediocre throughout

Dark souls 2 feels a lot more repayable than 1 because of that for me, and the DLC is pretty great
>>
>>332822653
you forgot lack of polish, soul memory and there is many other issues which were not listed in that one post. I do not see a reason to add more if you cannot even disprove 3 of them without admitting that you haven't played das3 at all though. Plus you failed at reading a 5 point post like a literal downie. Go be stupid somewhere else.
>>
>>332822554
Thanks senpai, I'll do that on my next run. Seems like it would be pretty easy to fuck up though if you get the angle wrong.
>>
>>332822445
>characterization
This, no area or NPC was particularly memorable at all in DS2.
I can't remember a single NPC name yet I still remember Solaire, Yuria, Oscar, Lautrec, Yurt, Mephistoles, Ostrava, Logan, Petrus..
>>
>>332823038
>I didn't literally disprove every single criticism so I cannot speak about the game at all
>>
>the name you get is now your character's name

So how did you do?
>>
>>332823015
>some potato nigger watches /v/ threads
>copy pastes everything and rambles over it with a droning voice for hours
>/v/ underage memelords think he is one of them as he is parroting their hivemind opinions
>le ebin /v/ is quoting le potato nigger
no dude, it has all been said before anyone ever posted his retarded shit over and over on /v/. I was there before it was posted and it was the same opinions as you can see them right now, nothing changed at all.
>>
>>332823212
You did not disprove a single point out of 5 and failed to realize that you missed 2 out of 5, literally retarded.
>>
>>332823320
Oh I see
It does make sense that he would visit here, as some of his criticism about Dark souls 2 were honestly borderline retarded and insane

He did have some valid points, but if you're gonna make a video that long you're bound to get something right
>>
>>332823436
Are you fucking braindead?
>>
>>332823492
I got sick of that faggot after he kept samefagging and posting his own video over and over and over here.
>>
>>332823015
>Great first half then shit the second one
So the last 3 areas (ToG, Izalith, Dukes) is the "second half"? More like the last quarter.

>Dark souls 2 feels a lot more repayable than 1
This is so fucking wrong. The interconnected nature of Dark Souls 1 means you can adapt your playthrough to what you want out of it, depending on the build you want.
Dark Souls 2 is as fun to replay as Demon's Souls or Mega Man.
Content quantity =/= replayability
>>
>>332823593
Wew lad, you seem upset at being unable to count to 5. Victim of public education I take it?
>>
>>332812047

>What is illusion of choice.

Yeah, because there were so many people playing plodding slow Knight. Everyone with half a brain played fast as hell. I dropped "tank" halfway through Demon's Souls.
>>
File: korby.png (76 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
korby.png
76 KB, 215x215
>>332823015
I will quote nothing from the video.

I hate, HATE Dark Souls 2 because it's graphics are utter shit. For a game that is released years after the original it looks worse in every way. The textures are garbage and not seamless at all. The metal looks like plastic with no reflections to speak of. The environment is flat and lacks any doodads. Hollows look like rancid ass rotten flesh instead of hollow humans. The particle effects from rings make me want to puke. The sound (which has nothing to do with visuals) makes everything sound terrible and the same. Everything looks washed out. All the contrast was ERASED and now the world is desaturated. The lighting system is absolute ass even with SotFS. The animations for characters and combat are clunky and clearly not designed for 60 FPS. Fuck, fuck FUCK the art team for DaS 2. I hope they got fired for the turd they put out.
>>
>>332823658
Personally I thought the Dukes Archives and the invisible area around the scaleless were some of the best things in the game.
>>
>>332823624
That's funny
Any images of that?
>>
>>332823929
I didn't bother to save it but I wouldn't be suprised if it existed on that archive which was nuked a few months or so ago. No clue if its up anywhere now or not. Literally every other faggot shills his garbage indie game here now and e celeb faggots are not different. It is a fucking disgrace but still the influx of countless underage reddit memelords is the worst thing that ever happened here if you ask me. Fucking hell.
>>
>>332823809
To add to this, Dark souls 1 also looks like shit
I honestly like it, but the game looks so fucking ugly and has such strong and unnecessary filters across the screen that it just hurts my fucking eyes

Just awful
>>
>>332824125
>I didn't bother to save it but I wouldn't be suprised if it existed on that archive which was nuked a few months or so ago.
You know there is like 3 other /v/ archives other than moe right..
>>
>>332823658
Not that guy, but lost izalith and the bed of chaos are by far the worst area in souls. Dukes was pretty lame plus it's the one spot in the series where you HAD to die, which was kind of bullshit. And tomb of the giants just wasn't fun, it was a slog (though I was a fan of Nito).

And man, dark souls 2 blew 1 out of the water of weapon types, movesets, and playstyles. In that it fucking ruled. 9 Characters and there's still weapons I haven't given a shot to that I want to spend time with.
>>
File: 1452791911605.jpg (1 MB, 3090x1642) Image search: [Google]
1452791911605.jpg
1 MB, 3090x1642
>>332824251
>>
>>332824459
If I didn't know any better I'd guess the top row was the sequel.
>>
>>332810473
If you think enemies are tedious, run by them, then let them gang up on you and fuck your anus to oblvion. That should be fun.

Byrgenworht wasn't very fun I'll give you that.

Yahar'gul was a mid game area technically so of course the enemies were stronger. "Stock beasts" were either prisoners or the red dudes which were conjured by the Bell Lady. 3 Hunters were pretty hard. And the tons of damage can be remedied by leaving and going thru the game as normal. Or, ya'know, dodge. It's not DkS2 shit rolls, it's pretty good.
>>
>>332824459
What am I looking at?

Is that dark souls 1 on top and dark souls 3 on the bottom?
>>
>>332824251
Dark Souls has some amazing textures and art design.
>>
>>332824670
It looks like shit
I know it's supposed to, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look like shit

Or that it doesn't have some areas literally cover your screen in some awful fucking filter
>>
>>332824365
I agree Dark Souls 2 had quantity over quality, what you describe in later DS1 areas is what I found in every DS2 area, the level layouts, the enemy designs, it wasn't fun or interesting to play through, at the end of every area I wished for something better right after and the only moments that felt this way in the game were No Man's Wharf, Lost Bastille and Dragon Shrine (though this was only style over substance).

I'm really curious of what the game could've been without all the development issues.
>>
>>332824658
dark souls 2 bottom
>>
File: huh.jpg (34 KB, 344x341) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
34 KB, 344x341
>>332824653
Yahar'gul was totally creepy and amazing... before the fucking Blood Moon. Then all they mystery and suspense goes out the window and we're running away from hordes of zombies and giant aliens shooting laser beams at you. Not to mention a boss that's literally a pile of rotten shit.
>>
>>332824843
What filter are you even talking about?
>>
>>332825307
Not him but I think he's talking about the different filters for different areas. Like blighttown has a dark green filter and depths has an orange filter. You can see the transition very well when you walk through the big blighttown door.
>>
How can people genuinely say dark souls 1 dlc is good? Literally content on rails that is worse than dark souls 2 base game with a shitload of bonfires close to each other. Only artorias was a good fight with the rest of the dlc being completely mindnumbing straightforward and boring.

I would have felt ripped off i had paid 15 bucks for such a short ass dlc too.
>>
>>332825685
3 of the best bosses in the game. Even sanctuary guardian was good although it gets massively overshadowed by its peers.
>>
>>332825685
It was good DLC. All the fights were neat, especially Manus, and the level design for Oolacile was aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>332818508
>They cut out everything besides fastroll/dex builds. No magic, no real STR weapons, no armor, no bows... it's quite dull.

The game is not a medieval European Knights and dragons and all the shit in between game. It's a Gothic/Victorian setting. Full steel armor and longbow wouldn't fit with the game. Simon's Bowblade barely fits with the game. There are a few magic spells. Kirkhammer and Whirligig Saw are literally strength weapons.

And you wonder why>>332818702 thinks you haven't played the game.
>>
File: 1459156584270.jpg (120 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1459156584270.jpg
120 KB, 600x1067
>>332805114
Who cares because Only Afro is the best waifu
Pic related
>>
>>332825173
It has it's moments though.
>>
>>332826189
>>
>>332826189
Yeah that was a cool little area.
>>
File: 1435651317542.jpg (80 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1435651317542.jpg
80 KB, 480x640
>>332826175
I want to fuck OnlyAfro in his OnlyAsshole.
>>
>>332826332
Posts modded game screenshots as proof
>>
>>332826332
Where's this? Don't think i've ever seen that npc
>>
>>332826647
That's iron flesh used with a dragon stone, genius.
>>
File: 1456121680001.png (1007 KB, 1000x1172) Image search: [Google]
1456121680001.png
1007 KB, 1000x1172
>tfw there are lots of people that haven't had the opportunity to play through bloodborne and think that people calling it GOTYAY are actually uniformly trolling/sonyfags
>>
>>332826662
Old ivory king DLC, the girl who tells you to turn back at the start and warns you about Aava and tells you how the king was corrupted.

Best DLC in souls if you ask me.
>>
The title is abit racist if were being honest its called "dark" souls like "nigger" souls
>>
>>332825685
For me it's mostly because it flows so well with the base game. The base game tease you several times on the DLC, talking about legends like Artorias and you have glimpses of his story through Sif in the base game. Same for Magnus.
So when you finally go in the DLC you have the experience of discovering for yourself all these things you fantasized about, it's great.
>>
>>332826967
I thought it was the queen that told you that. I had no idea this npc existed. Eh
>>
>>332826794

... I can be a silver and gold dragon?
>>
File: seven thousand skeletons.jpg (90 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
seven thousand skeletons.jpg
90 KB, 422x422
>>332826042
Yeah heavy armor in the traditional sense wouldn't have really fit into the game but there could have been a lot more. For example, Insight and Arcane could have combined into some kind of robust spell system that revolved around madness or something. Like the more you cast the higher your frenzy goes? On the flipped side, they could have done more with beast transformations and perhaps you could have gotten a STR character by becoming more and more like a werewolf and would have gotten harder hitting moves (with actually beast-like movesets) and more HP at the cost of mobility.
My original point was that this game felt like a gimmick. If this was truly a full fledged installment then it would have had some cool shit like the stuff I described.
>>
>>332827425
Up the stairs. Past the icy root thingies. She gives you the king's armor with 50 loyce souls.
>>
>>332806216
Fuck off. I've played all the games. Dark souls 3 has by far the best mechanics objectively.

Poise was stupid. Hyper armor was better, but didn't quite reach the point of giving armor purpose. Allowing poise to add hyper armor frames was the best possible mix. In addition, the 70% roll for DaS 2 was a much better idea, same with allowing running during lock on (without removing the lock on though). Also making sure I frames is tied to equip load, and adding a second low tier not for equip load, but for long distance rolling to help cover distance. Strength weapons actually work well this time, as do others, and each has its own niche. And my god it's the first time in the series covenants worked, even though they're really basic, with the matchmaking being better than ever, and did away with BB's absolutely fucking horrid idea of only being able to invade if they'd summoned or invaded someone else, along with giving you an unlimited invasion item really early on so invasions are constant throughout the entire game, not just concentrated near the end and NG+.
BB could be considered better in one way alone, and that's speed, but that's a personal choice. Dark Souls 3 is the culmination of everything done right in the series, and saying BB is better is plain asinine, very likely being rooted in a fanboyism or nostalgia for a PS only community.
>>
>>332827543
This is really true.
I actually really like that pyromancy requires a little bit of both faith and int. Let's you create a quality build foe casting, making pyro the strongest at high levels. BB you HAVE to choose between arcane or Bloodtinge, and they go horribly together.
>>
>>332828829
Wow it took ~240 posts to get to the helpful serious reply.
Thanks anon, you convinced me to try the game out.
>>
>>332828829
>did away with BB's absolutely fucking horrid idea of only being able to invade if they'd summoned or invaded someone else
In Dark Souls 3 you can only invade if someone has a phantom in his game. You can invade loners only if they want it too.
>>
>>332828829
>Strength weapons actually work well this time
What's the difference with before? I've been running a STR build using only GS in DaS3 and many times I found that using a faster weapon instantly made a bossfight or a though encounter way easier.
>>
>>332830552
you can invade anyone who is kindled regardless of whether they have a phantom

you can avoid multiplay by playing unkindled but then you take a health penalty
>>
>>332830552
That was proven false 2 hours after launch
>>
>>332830960
>>332831374
good news
>>
>>332805114
No, I'd rather play 3 first
>>
>>332831914
>playing video games
spoken like a true cuck.
>>
>>332827543
I adore the game. I put a buttload of hours into it. It's leagues above most of the schlock that's put out these days. It's worth more than just a "gimmick."

But I also agree with the rest of your post. Souls games have a lot more room to experiment, and while there's still other builds in BB, they play much more similarly to each other than builds in Souls do.

I don't care much for those builds so BB is still my favorite of the games, but opinions
>>
More importantly, who is Anthony burch
Thread replies: 250
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.