[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that /v/ is too immature to enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 30518.jpg (73 KB, 786x439) Image search: [Google]
30518.jpg
73 KB, 786x439
ITT: Games that /v/ is too immature to enjoy
>>
>>332791779
>Bought it
>Played it
>Got steam refund because it's less than 2 hours

And no one got hurt
>>
>>332791779
I was disappointed I couldn't dash that little faggots head against the wall.
Fucking breeders/
>>
>>332791779
> games

also anyone goit the cap of the dev complaining people were just watching his shit on youtube
>>
>>332791779
Kid was lucky. I'd rather die of cancer then have to live life looking like an origami sculpture made by someone with down syndrome.

Or having a dad as shitty as the guy who made this "game"
>>
>>332792047
kek, doesn't this kinda defeats the whole idea of a refund thought?
>>
I can't deal with the fucking fact the game is called
>That Dragon, Cancer
If they tried a little harder, like how they should've tried to save their kid, maybe they could have found a less pretentious way to say "Cancer Sucks!"
>>
>>332791779
hey look, a bait thread. sure, today could use more shit threads
>>
>>332791779
So this isn't actually about terminally ill dragons?
>>
Why the fuck is it named that dragon cancer. Fucking wanna be hipster bullshir ducking a man
>>
>>332792370
>>332792824
>edge
>>
Any game with a story.
>>
>>332791779
>le feels game with le edgy title thats under 2 hours long and barely features gameplay

no thanks
>>
>>332792982
>like how they should've tried to save their kid

really? what would you have done, anon?

(also i know nothing of the story but did they just sit there and do NOTHING?)
>>
>>332791779
Should have taken the metaphor route and made it about a knight trying to kill a dragon named Cancer.
>>
The game doesn't express its narrative through gameplay, and let alone have gameplay alone. And instead of compensating for it, they did nothing special whatsoever.

It's a bad game. It's a nice experiment but overall it's simply bad.
>>
>>332791779
I lost it at the cancer kart section.
>>
You know, shitty Unity games like these make me wonder how easy is it to make a game. Would anyone be down for NuMale Simulator?
>>
File: stop.png (236 KB, 695x290) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
236 KB, 695x290
No, son.
Let your mom die.
>>
>>332791779
that [*"""game"'"*], cancer
you could literally watch someone play it and get the same experience
>>
File: 1435511092755.jpg (10 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1435511092755.jpg
10 KB, 240x200
>>332793526
This would be the only game I'd help fund
>>
>>332793526
we don't want a game about you
>>
Wasn't their kid still alive during development?

You have to a special kind of shitbag to devote attention to something like this instead of spending precious time with your son in the hospital.
>>
>>332793883
To clarify, would a Social Justice Warrior like the *nods respectfully* guy be a NuMale? Cause that's the gist of my idea. You'll harass people on Twitter/Tumblr, which include people who disagree with you and lewd artists, and have them reported and removed from those sites. Bonus games include going on protests and destroying things, and avoid getting killed by the immigrants you defend on the internet.
>>
>>332793526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSMnZkhj5cM
>>
I thought it was a pretty good game.

I tried playing it, but got stuck during the chemo QTE's, also: what was up with that level that's nothing but arranging video games around your son's casket for a selfie? It doesn't matter if you put the incorrect games around it, you still win the level
>>
It's not a real game, there has to be gameplay in a real game. Prove me wrong
>>
>>332792882
Well, this thing defeats the idea of a game.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.