[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /v/. I have heard of this game, "Yandere Simulator".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: PVgaR3S.png (741 KB, 765x1080) Image search: [Google]
PVgaR3S.png
741 KB, 765x1080
Hello /v/. I have heard of this game, "Yandere Simulator". Is it any good? The developer seems really dedicated to it's development.
>>
>>332787694
It's a silly goat sim game right now but I'm hype for the Bully/Hitman blockbuster that it will soon become.
>>
I hope it grows as a game, it really looks like a very well done proff of concept, cant wait to se the whole thing
>>
>>332788803
this, it seems to have a lot of potential, i hope he can find good voice actors and all the students wont look like clones of eachother with diffrent hair styles.
>>
It will suffer from the Minecraft development cycle - dev will keep adding dumb gimmicks until he gets bored and leaves the game unfinished.
>>
>game
It's another one of those wonky "meme games" like goat sim or that frog thing on the Ouya.
>>
File: 1453128895939.jpg (50 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
1453128895939.jpg
50 KB, 515x515
You ever have something you like and then a bunch of autistic casuals hype the fuck out of it, then that kills it for you? This game.
>>
>>332787694
Fuck off Eva, stop shilling your game.
>>
>>332791229
Same ems
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 610x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 610x381
>quirky, weeb, meme game gets developed by a hobbyist
>makes it's rounds but isn't widely known about since target fanbase is a bunch of NEETs and weebs
>suddenly gets co-opted by E-celebs, LPers and Twitch streamers
>fanbase gets flooded with normies, children, and PDP "bros"
>developer now caters to them and their wants instead of that of his original audience

Popularity kills ingenuity.
I call it FNAF syndrome.
>>
>>332791607
YES. THIS.
>>
>>332791607
Scott chased the money. I can't really hate him for that. He knew his shit was a one-trick so he cashed in on it.
>>
>>332791607
>>332791973
>>332792218
I haven't been following the development. What exactly happened to the game? How can a girl murder sim become less of a girl murder sim?
>>
At least the Music's good.
https://youtu.be/3K3pRuCcg1E
>>
>People will post in this thread despite the fact that it's bait thread that we have at least once every week
>>
>>332787694
Fuck off yandere dev.
>>
>>332791607
I only saw some of the developer's videos, but it does not seem that he is catering to the autistic pdp bros and the other ones. Maybe i'm wrong
>>
>>332793727
I am honestly asking.
>>
File: YandereCancer.png (102 KB, 452x525) Image search: [Google]
YandereCancer.png
102 KB, 452x525
>>
>>332794914
What post was your question? I may be able to provide you with an answer.
>>
>>332795401
I am OP. For some reason i get kicked out of my own threads.
>>
>>332793370
It's not less of a murder sim, and it's not necessarily full on murder with no consequences either because of the stealth aspect he wants to have.
I don't know what they're talking about aside from some silly easter eggs. He said he's sticking to his original vision and so far that seems to be true.
>>
>>332795698
It's not good. There. Question answered.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.