[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (32 KB, 417x252) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32 KB, 417x252
What went wrong?
>>
>>332778770
All the sites that gave it above 80 are no name foreign sites and Xbox exclusive sites.

Everyone else noticed that after you complete the game you have nothing left to do.
>>
>>332779932

Ain't that the point of completing anything?
>>
>>332778770
IT'S FUCKING RAW
>>
>>332780032
Ebin shilled xD
>>
>>332780032
Just finishing the story I mean. After you beat the story you have nothing to do. 5-6 hours gone and you spend $60 and the price of a Xbone if this was the game you got it for.

Most good game have something for you to do after you beat the story. Challenge modes. multiplayer, Joke cheat codes, collectibles, and such.

This game is just a better playing longer gameplay segmented Order 1886
>>
>>332780348
>After you finish the game, there is nothing to do

?

>Challenge modes. multiplayer, Joke cheat codes, collectibles, and such.
Only valid thing in this list are challenge modes. Not every game needs multiplayer, cheat codes have been dead for a decade, collectibles are pointless fluff unless you like ass creed, and such.
>>
Remedy hasn't made a good game in more than 10 years.
>>
>>332780680
The game doesn't even have a branching story.
No reason to replay the fucking game.
With all the famous actors and shit they got for it they fully intended the game to just be another movie you play with a controller.

I would have rather just had a movie and make a actual game out of the gameplay.
>>
cucks
>>
>>332781047
fuck you dorthy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.