[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else notice that the graphics and frame rate on this demo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
Anyone else notice that the graphics and frame rate on this demo was total shit?
I hope the real game doesn't look or play like this.

Also the demo is pretty fun. Only complaint is graphics and frame rate. Anyone know why?
>>
I'm hoping it's an old build and they're spending the next 6 months working entirely on framerate. I don't expect the graphics to increase, they may get worse.
>>
>>332778452
Because it's some hastily thrown together demo which hasn't been through the optimisation machine over at Sqaure HQ.
>>
This is why using 2 engines to make 1 game over the course of 8 years to dumb as shit.
>>
File: laughing horse.jpg (226 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
laughing horse.jpg
226 KB, 630x421
>>332778452
>>332778557
>sonycucks in denial
this what you get for supporting inferior products that hold back the whole industry.
going to have a blast playing the definitive version at 4k/60fps.
>playing action games at sub 20fps
>>
My biggest issue with it is the camera being slightly too far right of Noct. I dont know what it is about it, but it bothers me
>>
>>332778930
Nobody cares about what you're saying
>>
>>332778452
anyone else notice that Fennec has a cat penis on his forehead?
>>
>>332779028
Same with arkham asylum. You'll get used to it
>>
>>332778452

So... this... is... the... power... of... the... PS4...

woah...
>>
The framerate has been shit since the first demo. It is going to be shit on release.
>>
>>332778452

ED demo was a mess too. Get used to it because what you see is what you get.

I just want to chill with my bros on a road trip. Maybe when it releases on PC and Denuvo is cracked I'll play again on PC, though I'm not anal about framerate as some people here.
>>
>>332779028
The camera sucks in general. The way it jerks around when you jump or roll had better not be in the final game.
>>
>>332778930
Typical PCuck response

Bet you don't even have a 4k monitor let alone the specs to run it.
>>
>>332779287

That looks like shit man. Got more?
>>
>>332779169
>You'll get used to it
beaten wife syndrome, LITERALLY.
Kill yourself you fucking slave.
>>
>>332778452
Do I unlock anything in the full game by playing this??
>>
>>332779698
>Bet
>>
>>332778452
Classic Alfred.
>>
>>332778452
>Only complaint is graphics and frame rate. Anyone know why?

Because you don't have a PS4k yet :^)

Also the combat wa garbage too.
>>
>>332779939
Carbuncle eidolon.
>>
>>332779287
what the fuck is this?

it looks nothing like the one i played 2 hours ago.
is it because it's png?
>>
>>332778452
I didn't really notice the framerate drop outside of a couple moments during the cutscenes.

The graphics were fine but the textures on some of the objects in the second dreamscape were bad.
>>
>>332778452
Running around the second part as a shrunk down mini version of Noctis was pretty amazing.It was fun to explore, they showed off the driving and physics mechanics. Running my car into the block structures and knocking them down was really addictive.

It was also fun to play with the weather and time settings as I pleased, and roam around as different animals and vehicles.

Graphical issues with frame rate aside, I had a wonderful time.
>>
The demo was way too Kingdom Hearts for my taste.

Not knocking Kingdom Hearts, but if I want to play KH, I'll play KH, not Final Fantasy. Having every game feel and control the same way is just fucking lazy and cheap.
>>
>>332779909
How the fuck do you function if you can't adjust to something like a fucking difference in camera placement?

Don't breed.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.