[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming Glasses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-04-01+at+12.38.29).jpg (178 KB, 1686x923) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-01+at+12.38.29).jpg
178 KB, 1686x923
Anyone here have a 1st hand opinion on gunner/gaming glasses?

I am practically blind without my glasses, so I wear them constantly and would need to get these in prescription.
Can they replace my glasses in everyday wear?
Does the amber lens really matter vs. the crystalline lens?
>>
>>332778282
If you want to see everything as if it was covered in piss, then sure.

I would just recommend you get f.lux so you won't be blinded by white on your monitor during the night tho
>>
>>332778282
>wanting Deus ex vision
>>
literal meme glasses
>>
>>332778282
You don't really need these glasses to be honest Pham.
>>
=>$80 for glasses.

Get a pair of $10 magnifiers and call it a day. who the fuck spends money on glasses of all things?
>>
Wanting to look like scarflard.

Gee OP.
>>
>>332779813
I spent almost 300€ on mine.
>>
>>332778282
Just ordered their prescription sunglasses. Rx Micron. Next I'll get the crystalline lenses for everyday use. They still filter blue light but not as effectively from my understanding. The crystalline are also very good for driving at night
>>
I actually own a pair of gaming glasses and they really do help. I've had 10 hour cs go sessions without any eye fatigue at all. Gaming glasses, milk, doritos and gaming salsa and I'm good for 10 hors..I don't even have to move and I've recently.invested in some adult diapers and a piss proof gaming chair
>>
Stop wasting money on gaming shit and download f.lux
>>
>>332778282
Fuck these things! I've spent too much time trying to calibrate the colors on my TV to throw away that work with fucking piss filter glasses.
>>
>>332783928
But don't you want every game you play to look next gen?
>>
>>332779813
people with poor vision, anon. that's who.
>>
File: 1446505014146.jpg (16 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
1446505014146.jpg
16 KB, 300x354
>>332778282
>mfw I bought one of these on whim for 100 dollars
>>
>>332779291
>I would just recommend you get f.lux so you won't be blinded by white on your monitor during the night tho
I just turned down brithness/gamma problem solved

f.lux didn't actually do anything for me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.