[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO5 Censorship, Let's Fight Against The SJW!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1443383996-star-ocean-5.jpg (797 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443383996-star-ocean-5.jpg
797 KB, 1280x720
I've never used this website before, but I ask for your help.

The upcoming game Star Ocean 5 will have one of the characters' panties increased in size out of fear of the SJW. While the edit is minor and does not impact the game, it's still the fact that they had to censor their own game out of fear.

I know petitions are basically useless, but the point of this one is to rally the fans together, and finally stand up against the SJW before it becomes too late. So please, all I ask is that you sign and spread this and help lessen video game censorship.

It's high time we all stand up for ourselves and oppose those twats.

https://www.change.org/p/square-enix-tri-ace-inc-leave-star-ocean-5-uncensored-do-not-give-into-fear
>>
I'm glad it was changed though.
>>
>>332771378
The sjw terrorists have already won. We just need to convert to their beliefs
>>
>>332771378

The game alteady had its content changed. It was censored in Japan.
>>
File: my anger.webm (3 MB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
my anger.webm
3 MB, 960x408
Nuke everything.
>>
>>332772278

>Burch
>>
>>332771378
I agree with your earnestness and I also don't want anymore games censored.

But Change.org is a fucking joke. Has it ever done anything helpful? Christ, one time they had a petition for Obama to build a Death Star that got so many signatures he had to actually veto the campaign himself
>>
There's nothing wrong with the change.
>>
>>332771378
>change.org

you realize nobody cares about those petitions, right?
>>
File: RobertHeadShot[1].jpg (60 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
RobertHeadShot[1].jpg
60 KB, 400x545
Why can't SJW fuck off already?
>>
>>332771378
>but the point of this one is to rally the fans together, and finally stand up against the SJW before it becomes too late.
because gamergate worked out SO WELL the first time...
>>
>>332773163
>Has it ever done anything helpful?
From the top of my head, at the very least, bringing back Digimon in the west. Namco said that Cybersleuth happened in the west only because of a petition.
>>
>when nintendo does it you literally send a fatwa on one of their PR people
>when sony does it, you make a petition
hmm
>>
>>332771378
you know they made a minor censor to promote the game right?
>>
File: 1455937781918.jpg (143 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
1455937781918.jpg
143 KB, 760x760
>>332771378
Nice.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.