[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want game about this man, regards creative fellow and son of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447762812128.jpg (46 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
1447762812128.jpg
46 KB, 600x478
I want game about this man, regards creative fellow and son of company owner
>>
File: howtoinstantorgasm.jpg (24 KB, 498x556) Image search: [Google]
howtoinstantorgasm.jpg
24 KB, 498x556
I'll fire you /v/ if you don't come up with the game idea soon!
>>
>>332765996
You wake up one morning to find your samurai wife bitching at you.
Gotta walk the fucking cat
But theres some oni and goddamn ninjas out there.
I face a tough decision
I can either stay home and face complete diarhea cat wife bitching meltdown
or I can...
WALK THAT CAT
>>
File: 1429989249627.png (2 MB, 857x726) Image search: [Google]
1429989249627.png
2 MB, 857x726
>>332765996
Neko Neko Samurai

2D Beat em Up set in Imperial Japan where you go around beating other Ninjas and Samurai with your two swords and armored cat

You can throw the cat at enemies and bring it back using your leash in case you need to dish out long range damage

The Two swords are for enemies who are up close and need to be sliced

You can use points to upgrade you and your cats armor or your swords. The more you upgrade your cat's armor, the more damage it does to enemies.

Final Boss is dog owner samurai with the same attacks and specials as you.
>>
>>332767975
>>332767307
That's not a cat you idiots it's a turtle with ears
>>
>>332767975
Sounds good but I want a relationship based qta scenes with the cat.
>>
>>332768174
thats a rabbit with small ears you dolt
>>
>>332767112
Don't do this it creates mustard gas.
>>
>>332765996
Kuroneko Detective
>mr. Kusanagi is a detective with magical cat that can only speak to him
>find evidence with the cat
>riddles, puns and mysteries!
>>
>>332768713
in samurai armor? that's excessive for puzzling no?
>>
>>332765996
in ancient japan
hiroshi torida is a fashion legend in the making, everyone turns out to see what he is wearing every time he takes tiddles-sama out for a walk, by accident he has created the first catwalk in history and invented the SAMURAI FASHION SLAMDOWN

you must travel from region to region and do fashion battle with other top stylin' samurai until you have become the ultimate nihon fashion icon.
>>
>>332768792
that is his end game armor
>>
>>332770250
Winifred quite frankly I think that armor should be his standard starting armor. The entire composition of that art piece rely's on it
>>
>>332770368
okay sorry mr creative fellow
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.