[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking of replacing Primeape with Snorlax. And replacing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: can't.png (93 KB, 1439x960) Image search: [Google]
can't.png
93 KB, 1439x960
I was thinking of replacing Primeape with Snorlax.
And replacing Kadabra with Exeggcute.

Eventually I want to replace Pidgey with a less generic flying pokemon, like the 3 legendary birds or Aerodactyl.

Thoughts?
Also I wanted Starmie instead of Seadra but there is no Staryu in Firered so that's out of the question unless I can figure out how RetroArch works with gameshark codes or whatever.
>>
>>332757715
Do what you want
>>
Kingdra, you nignog
>>
>>332758607
what /v/ wants is more important

>>332759969
i can't get kindra on retroarch+mGBA because IDK how.
>>
>>332760205
Then you already fucked up, famalan. Honestly I'd go with Zapdos for flier, Vileplume for plant, Gyara or Cloyster for water. Ape and Lax are 50/50
>>
>>332760205

>playing on emulator
>not playing on 386 romhacks

for what purpose?
>>
We cant get weeb names?
>>
>>332760918
I was thinking Exeggutor would fuck two birds with one stone by being psychic and grass type. Cloyster is a good idea and I might go for that. But if I could figure out how to get Starmie I'd still prefer it, and then go for Vileplume.

>>332761079
I've never tried a romhack and don't know what to expect. And I'm guessing firered saves can't be ported to a romhack or else I might switch.
>>
>>332757715
OMGWTF HAPPENED TO /PO/!?!?

DID IT EXPLODE OR SOMETHING?

i legitimately want to know
>>
>>332761179

they can, it's just that most romhacks have level discrepancies so you may be sererly underleveled or overleveled depending on the romhack and your location.
>>
>>332757715
Exeggutor is a shit grass type. Primeape is based. Use Zapdos.
>>
>>332761418
I just beat Koga. I haven't yet beaten Sabrina or cleared Team Rocket out of Safron. If there is a romhack that simply makes most pokemon available through evolution rather than requiring trading, and/or eliminates pokemon exclusivity between FR/LG, that'd be awesome.

>>332761549
This is the first time I've used Primeape in 10+ years so I've liked it.
>>
>>332760205
>what /v/ wants is more important

Play Final Fantasy Tactics then
>>
>>332761818
bad game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.