[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys! I'm new to the /videogame/ forums and was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Angry-Joe-Vargas.png (606 KB, 868x588) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Joe-Vargas.png
606 KB, 868x588
Hi guys! I'm new to the /videogame/ forums and was wondering how things go around here. I'm a PC user (obviously!) and LOOOOOOOVE Skyrim and The Witcher 3.
>>
What's his name again?
>>
>>332757459
Who's? My name is Mike Webster.
>>
>>332757459
An irritated ordinary man.
>>
>>332757518
Nice try Virgil.
>>
>>332757459
Wow this shit again..
How many more times are you going to post this before you realize how unfunny this shit is.
>>
>>332758319
Shaddup you stinking bastard.
>No one's got Joe Vargas
>>
>>332758319
I know right? fucking faggots with nothing else to do.

His name is Jorge Acebedo btw.
>>
>>332757367
First you need to make a dope signature.

• CPU: Intel i-7 5960x
• Monitor: ASUS PG278Q ROG Swift 27-Inch
• Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGB
• Mouse: Razer Naga Epic
• GPU: 2x Titan X
"I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him." -Saint Teresa of Avila
90% of kids these days like Call of duty, if you're part of the 10% who don't, copy-paste this into your signature!
>>
>>332757367
Welcome Mike! I'm glad to have one more memeber of the PC Master Race in our videogames forum, just follow the rules and and have fun!

"Despite all my rage I'm still just a guy in a cage" nirvana

"LIVE every moment, LAUGH everyday, LOVE beyond words."

You say Lady Gaga, I say Led Zeppelin

You say Miley Cyrus, I say Queen

You say T-Pain, I say AC/DC

You say Jonas Brother, I say Linkin Park

You say Jeniffer Lopez, I say Green Day

You say Justin Bieber, I punch you in the face

92% of teens prefer pop and hip-hop.If you are part of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy and paste this message to your signature. P.S I am one of the 8% of teens that still listens to awesome rock music
>>
Well first off your not allowed to say you love any games here.
>>
>>332758705
nice +1
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.