[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did v/ think about Skyrim at release?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (474 KB, 1529x1898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474 KB, 1529x1898
What did v/ think about Skyrim at release?
>>
From what I recall, everypone loved it for the first week or two, then slowly turned against it once they realized how shallow and limited it is.
>>
>>332746030
>everypone loved it for the first week or two
false
>>
>>332746030
>From what I recall, everypone loved it for the first week or two
Wew lad. /v/ hates every popular game a good month before it's even out.
>>
>>332746081
the /v/ cycle as usual
the catalog got flooded, everyone circlejerked about it
then they pretend they hated it since the start

see also: Bioshock Infinite, TLoU ect
>>
1:20 HORSES CONFIRMED 1:20 HORSES CONFIRMED 1:20 HORSES CONFIRMED
>>
>>332746240
Just because the catalog is full of threads about new games doesn't mean that everyone likes it.
>everyone circlejerked about it
How and why?
Do you know what "circlejerk" means?
>>
Personally, i thought it was incredible the first day or two. Then you start to realize how shallow it is and how you're just following dots on a map over and over again. It's like a single player MMO.

Also the fact they lied about magic basically ruined it for me, They claimed the magic system was totally revamped, so, I played as a spellcaster character, only to find magic is the exact same shitty crap that it was in morrowind and oblivion.
>>
>>332746240
I don't remember anything but hate for Bioshock at any point.
>>
>>332745897
I loved it at first, but when I started getting more and more into it and talked to more and more people about it, I realised that it was really shallow and unimaginative.
>>
>>332746389
everyone was fawning over their waifu Elizabeth
it's ok, I'd love to think that never happened either, so much cancer
>>
File: 1427763304350.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1427763304350.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>332746334
>shitty crap that it was in morrowind
You mean the game was essentially God Wizard Simulator 2002?
>>
>>332746480
I really don't see the Citizen Kane of gaming that everyone harps on about. Flat shooting, Doctor Who bullshit plot.
>>
File: 1459271176276.jpg (58 KB, 693x498) Image search: [Google]
1459271176276.jpg
58 KB, 693x498
>>332746081
Did you see the streams? People were losing their shit, yeah there were the shitposters who hate everything before it comes out, and they were mostly right this time, but a good chunk of v loved it, til they realised they were losing their hipster 4chan street cred lol
>>
>>332746334
>huuurrrr uuugghhn why don't they pander to my specific type of character I made up in my head? uuuughn
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.