[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUNS, IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: pork bun guy.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pork bun guy.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
A MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUNS, IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN
>>
>>332738902
I'm scared to eat anything from china. You never know what they mix into their food or meat. Could be human meat for all you know.
>>
>>332739078

If you never try one how will you ever be a whole man?
>>
>>332739078
That's way too expensive. It's whatever solid chunks they fished out while making gutter oil that gets used instead.
>>
>>332739078
YOU LOOK LIKE YOU COULD USE A PORK BUN
>>
File: karl.jpg (108 KB, 312x383) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
108 KB, 312x383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGTIs9fvkUA
>>
>>332739739
Yo real talk I would play THE FUCK out of a point and click adventure/puzzle game of Carl in a foreign country.
>>
>>332739078
Well obviously. How can you be a whole man if you have your digestive tract free of human?
>>
I wanna try a pork bun but I'm nowhere near anywhere where there would be a Chinatown

Fuck
>>
>>332739901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It2qGDRQE2M
>>
Great combat, but it needed muilti counters.
>>
Loved all the free DLC for this.
>>
>>332739901
>>332740058
Nah mate, I want a point and click adventure game with Carl bumbling about and solving puzzles with really obtuse solutions. And Carl is constantly commenting. Get on it Sierra.
>>
>>332739078
Some street vendors actually sell food made with dog meat.
But then again, its your own fault for eating food in those places.
>>
>>332739078
>human meat
A MAN WHO NEVER EATS A WHOLE MAN IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN
>>
>>332738902
So whens the sequel coming out?
Can I expect something at e3?

The amount of threads with sleeping dogs has been retarded this last week and a bit.
>>
File: sad murray.jpg (31 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
sad murray.jpg
31 KB, 500x403
>There'll never be a sequel in Tokyo involving the Yakuza instead of the Triad
>>
This game was fucking amazing.
Too bad it had literally zero replayability.
>>
>>332739078
I lived in Guangzhou as a businessman for around 3 months.

I tell everyone that is going to travel to China to bring if possible
Tylenol
Ibeprofen
Granola bars , boxes of them
Unless you're rich and willing to travel downtown in Chinese cities. Do not eat from street vendors . The cities in China especially Beijing can give you a serious migraine over a period of time . Could be from a multitude of reasons but China street vendors and local restaurants are notoriously untrustworthy for foreigners especially Americans . I'm not some hot shot millionaire but I've met and befriended many and nearly all that I get to know well enough to talk about food always tell me to avoid local food like the plague .
>>
File: 1450857794513.jpg (45 KB, 296x413) Image search: [Google]
1450857794513.jpg
45 KB, 296x413
>>332740705
>broken flowers
>>
>>332740827
>The cities in China especially Beijing can give you a serious migraine over a period of time . Could be from a multitude of reasons

i would assume it would be the terrible pollution and air quality
>>
>>332739901
>clicking on anything
>"weird innit"
>>
>>332741665

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by70lI2a-AY
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.