[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not being here when they finally allowed people to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>not being here when they finally allowed people to start posting good vidya threads
>>
>>332738696
That would never happen.
>>
>>332738696
r u ok anon
>>
File: Camping with Friends.jpg (855 KB, 1936x2776) Image search: [Google]
Camping with Friends.jpg
855 KB, 1936x2776
>furfags
>>
>>332738696
I liked Dust. Idk what about it, but it really scratched a hard metroidvania itch I had that year. I play it every once in awhile still.

>>332740271
That guy in the bottom right corner is Arin Hanson
>>
I still see random video game threads randomly getting deleted for no reason, no apparently I wasn't
>>
>>332740271
>your friends will never be this accepting about your "sick" tendencies
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1920x1080
>not fidget posting

fuck off

more
>>
>>332742740
That game had so many charming elements... if only the art was better, it would've been a 9/10 IMO.
>>
>>332743396
What are you talking about man? The art is fantastic sans some of the characters in cutscenes.

Fidget is still cute AF
>>
>had a strange dream where the entire site was filled with MLP threads
>finally had an excuse to leave this place
>it wasn't real

Even in my dream I figured it was some sort of April Fools thing, though.
>>
>>332738696
two things that made me drop it was the voice acting and the character design of the MC

Fidget sounds and has the personality of nails on a chalkboard and MC looks like he was taken straight from deviantart OC
>>
>>332743465
The artstyle is like DeviantArt incarnate.
>>
>>332743465
>sans some of the characters
That's what I was talking about. In general, they were unrefined and felt overly generic, and by extension lazy. It doesn't fit the wonderfully done backgrounds at all.
>>
>>332740461
I enjoy Dust too but the game just gets way too easy I feel. Plus I feel the story really falls apart at the end. Outside that the game was actually pretty charming and fun.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.