[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go ahead and try to argue against a neptunia autist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Go ahead and try to argue against a neptunia autist.
>>
Neptunia is the classic shovelware example.

>low dev cost
>doesn't need many purchases to break even
>bad gameplay
>>
>>332729620
I'm amazed at how close they were to having a decent game with VII, and at obvious and trivially fixable all of the fuck-ups were.
>>
>>332729907
It has good gameplay. Next. >>332730239
How did they fuck up?Exactly. Next.
>>
>>332729620
argue what? Whats the focus of discussion?
>>
File: neptune.jpg.cf.jpg (32 KB, 400x468) Image search: [Google]
neptune.jpg.cf.jpg
32 KB, 400x468
>>332731165
Neptune is the cutest video game character ever created
>>
>>332730926
For example, one thing they fucked up was the crafting system. Every single weapon upgrade and the level 2 power bracelet requires Evonium. There is exactly one piece of Evonium you can get before the very end of the game.

That means that you have no way of using the crafting system to upgrade your weapon until you're basically done with your first playthrough, making most of the plans and almost all of the development investment levels pointless.

Furthermore, you can't get the hyper bracelet until the very end of the game, but the loot in the levels where stuff is blocked off by level 2 breakables is all scaled for when you first entered the dungeon. So a bunch of worthless level 3 idea chips and other crap gear you'll never need can only be acquired at the end of the game.

It would've been trivially easy to add Evonium to a drop table somewhere and fix the problem. As it is, there's an entire subsystem of the game that sees basically no use.
>>
>>332731236
Well, you're wrong. Next.
>>
>>332731248
Seriously upgrades? They wouldn't even let you share resources between the girls. Clearly that is designed that way and you weren't meant to have over powered weapons at that point in the game. And yes this game doesnt open up for a good 20 hours. 10 for uzume, 10 for the four goddesses and 20 to tie it together. A very interesting rashomon design. Its a good thing.
>>
>>332731248
Also development is even more of a joke, because the extremely minor +2 stat upgrades for CPU processors require tons of cash to get the requisite investment levels and then a shitton of grinding for parts because every individual piece takes like ten monster drops.

But you can also get full sets that are just as good or better from investing in public relations, so what's the point?
>>
>>332731236
Nope. okay what else do we argue?
>>
>>332731862
Shares. And if you didn't notice shares increase damage significantly as well and it takes shares to transform this time around
>>
>>332729620
Good:
The prologue. It was fairly easy and presented a quick story.

Bad:
When the actual game starts. Fetch/kill quests and endless grinding...per character.

Fun:
That broken Bloodthirsty Rosary. Equipping it on a worthless DLC character guarantees you will win fights.
>>
>>332732364
>>332731321
Nepgear is better than Neptune
>>
File: Uni_Victory_Portrait_(DLC).png (337 KB, 525x753) Image search: [Google]
Uni_Victory_Portrait_(DLC).png
337 KB, 525x753
>>332732364
Uni's flat chest tastes better than Verts cow udders
>>
>>332732464
I didn't notice, and once you get your scouts (also through public relations), you can get 100% share use negation and never take any penalty.
>>
>>332732585
They're all shit. I'm sorry that you can only get off to moeblobs. Next.
>>
>>332732487
Verts and Noires story were shit.
>>
>>332732693
>I'm sorry that you can only get off to moeblobs.
Never stated that. Go and re-read.
>>
>>332732615
Hhmmm...but big busty blondes is the sole truth to this universe.
>>
>>332732821
>Go and re-read
I did by using telepathy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.