[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Capcom has announced that it has established a “Mobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Capcom-Mobile-Established.jpg (34 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Capcom-Mobile-Established.jpg
34 KB, 600x338
>Capcom has announced that it has established a “Mobile Business Division” within the company with the purpose of producing hit titles both in Japan and abroad utilizing its popular IP. Overall, it aims to strengthen licensed content in Asia.

>The Mobile Business Division integrates the Capcom-owned Beeline Interactive and Capcom brands, which pursued individual strategies up to this point, allowing for fast-decision making in rolling out titles that utilize Capcom IP worldwide. Capcom has also renamed Beeline Interactive Japan to Capcom Mobile. The company plans to license successful Japanese titles in Asia in order to expand its revenue in that region.

>In the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017, Capcom plans to release four titles, including popular brands such as Monster Hunter, Sengoku Basara, and Mega Man.

Who's looking forward to Megaman Runner?
>>
They already had this garbage.

https://youtu.be/VN1xy5ZqlvM

More likely it's gonna be some type of card game.
>>
>>332728359
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>332730830
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/capcom-establishes-mobile-business-division-planning-mega-man-monster-hunter-sengoku-basara-titles
>>
>>332730943
What is the point when Capcom already has a bunch of Mobile guys? Just a re-branding?
>>
>>332731054
Before It was mostly outsourcing to other studios focusing on mobile apps.
>>
>>332730943
Are the mobile Monster Hunter games good?
>>
>>332728359
>with the purpose of producing hit titles
talk about being paid for nothing.
>>
>>332733839
way better than they should be
played the new one for a bit but my connection was spotty and i couldn't play with all those japs
takes up alot of space too
>>
BoF6 mobage released and it sucked dick soooooooo
>>
Monster hunter farm companion app connected to the next mainline mh game. What a time to be alive
>>
>Monster Hunter

Capcom's mobile division can fuck right off after the Freedom Unite iOS fiasco. Long story short they charged $15 for an app that was only available for a little over a year.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.