[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games with amazing gameplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: header[1].jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
42 KB, 460x215
ITT: Games with amazing gameplay
>>
kekle
>>
I'm excited for the game too but at least wait to play the game before you make these statements.
>>
>>332724697
I'm sick of shitposters like you trying to spam any discussion of this game into oblivion

Cynical piece of shit
>>
>>332725628
What would you like to discuss? Nothing in this thread so far except a sarcastic OP.

Do you think we will able to shoot stuff? Are there like objectives or items or crafting? Space battles? Anything else to do?
>>
Can't wait to race to the core of the galaxy and name every planet at the core either Nigger, Kike, Spic, or Cunt.

Can't wait to see the game journos blowup when they get to the core world to find it's named nigger.
>>
>>332725628
Ok, so let's discuss how it plays. You've played it right?
>>
>>332727208
You really think those aren't going to be filtered? That's the first thing that would cross my mind as a dev. "Someone who thinks they're clever is going to try to make offensive names."
>>
I have. There are no guns. In NMS the objective is to get as much fruit as possible. By depriving others of this resource you can gain control over the galaxy and watch as your enemies helplessly die of scurvy.
>>
>>332727331
I'll name a planet Nangthehiggers IV as soon as I can
>>
>>332727490
and it'll get reported
>>
File: 1457734657521.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1457734657521.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>332725628
THERE IS NO GAMEPLAY YET YOU FUCKING CONCUSSED TAMPON WRAPPER.

THE

GAME

IS

NOT

OUT

OH MY FUCKING GOD
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.